1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first Car - Fiat Grande Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hurricane, Aug 29, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Hyderabad has lots of Punto, linea, also Palio too.. :). Have you found any of TFI friends ;).

Even in Kolkata ( mostly Maruti & Hyundai Car's Hub), I have seen more Punto & Linea in 2011, 2010 there were very less Punto. I was like :eek:. I know Punto & linea's are famous in South India comparatively than other region.

Now Customers are really thinking about their car with Analysis & Brain & Heart, not by blindly believing on Car Brand. You can see European Car more in Kolkata now.

And for Exotic Car Hyd is the Capital of India ( if I am not wrong), BMW & Audies are like Cab here :wink:. You will see lots of them in Hyd. Merc already lost her position to BMW ( so not conted Merc here :wink: ) .
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nopes.
    i remember when i entered hyd(from sholapur) in the evening time,i found one punto tuscun wine(near by kukatpally) with written addidas on the rear glass and all the lights were ON(including front and rear fog lamps),thats it.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  3. Welcome to tfi srinivas,share your ownership report with us..with lots of pics
  4. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Thanks Kedar. :)

Thanks for your warm wishes.

Thanks guys, couldn't say better. My association with FIAT began way back from the padmini days. My dad used to own a Premier Padmini and I learned driving in that vehicle. Too bad, we sold it off but I always had a special respect for FIAT vehicles. Guess, I am a fiat maniac. :D

Thanks vivek.

Sure, I am drafting the content. Will post my ownership experience soon.

Thanks, I will post more pics.

Hello Suman, thanks for your wishes. Yes, it's a kukatpally registered vehicle. I went to the showroom to purchase a new one but then the next day, my friend called up to see if I was interested in taking his. Since I know him well, I inspected the vehicle and said yes. Will put in the entire story in a seperate thread. btw, I stay at RTC X Roads.

Thanks Ganges for the wishes. I recently went to bangalore with my friends in this car and they were spellbound with way the car smoothly zips around the curves.

Once again thanks soo much guys. I will upload more photos and will come up with my ownership review soon.
    1 person likes this.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    A 90hp as a first car is simply fantabulous!

Heartiest congratulations.
  6. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Thanks Arnab, Sue, I will share my ownership experience. :)

Thanks a lot !! :)
  7. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hey Srinivas,
    Hearty welcome to TFI!!!! Best Choice for the first car. Could you please PM me your contact number? Can catch up sometime. I stay at Tarnaka.
    BTW, why did your friend sell his 90HP?
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Thanks Kiran. I visit Tarnaka almost twice or thrice in a week. My friend was leaving for US for the next 2-3 years and so he planned on selling his car. It's only been an year since he purchased it and that too he was not in India for nearly 5 months..

PM'd you my number.