1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My First 4 Wheeler

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Knool, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Knool

Knool

Bangalore
    Wow Good Explanation Paul, Will visit this weekend if possible....

- - - Merged Post - - -

Any one who bought recently might help me in negotiating..
  2. Knool

Knool

Bangalore
    Hi where to find service sub section.. Sorry New to this Forum :(
  3. Knool

Knool

Bangalore
    i mean here in this Forum how to find service sections
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Knool i suggest you scout for 2012 models, which will have good discounts, i got my linea in April end , its a 2012 model diesel... From Aadhya.

i owned a Punto emotion pack petrol for 3 yrs and enjoyed every bit of the ride i undertook... Did a 5000 kms jaipur to goa and via ghat sections...the car was superb in ghats.

Cheers
  5. Knool

Knool

Bangalore
    @cubbie, how much they given discount and what was the total amount?

any idea how much they were quoting for Punto 95HP ?
  6. Knool

Knool

Bangalore
    I checked KHT Bangalore for 90 HP
    he quoted me 8,56,360 after Discount.
    + some free Accessories worth Rupees 1500/-

Is it Worth a deal ?
  7. rahulkumar15

rahulkumar15

Kolkata
    Car Suggestion Reply @Hassan

The best car to answer all your needs should be the Fiat Punto 90HP. Not only does it retain all the good handling traits of the Punto hatch, it is actually better for it with the more powerful engine. The slightly more stylish interiors with the contrast stitching on the upholstery just makes it classier, in our opinion. The handling of the Punto is better on Ghat roads as compared to the Linea as well, simply because there is no load aft of the rear axle, (which is why most rally cars are hatchbacks, and not sedans). However, if you need luggage space and are travelling with family, then the practicality of a three-box sedan like the Linea enters the equation, and cannot be ignored. The best part though is that Fiat is actively over-hauling their service in the country, which only makes it better for the customer in the end. Like we always say, balance your needs effectively. If it is pure driving pleasure you're looking at, go for the Punto 90 HP. If you need the boot space, go for Linea. Either way, you will not be disappointed
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
  8. Knool

Knool

Bangalore
    Hi Rahul thank you, yeah punto 90HP seems a good option..

- - - Merged Post - - -

I just visited Skoda showroom.. just to see if any good finance option for Rapid.

I just felt amazing as soon as i sat in driver seat. i'm confused now.. Guys help me deciding the vehicle.. Fiat is not giving me the finance/Payment option.
  9. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    What do you mean by "not giving Finance option?"
    What additional finance option does skoda give.. End of the day its your hard earned money. It is always good to evaluate all options before putting them..
  10. Knool

Knool

Bangalore
    Sorry not describing well..
    I can arrange 6 lakhs Max remaining i'm looking for 0% interest

Skoda - I pay 6 lakhs remaining amount in 3 years without interest. they agree
    Fiat - They dont have any such scheme i told them i'm paying 6 lakhs Cash, rest make it 0%. fiat dint agree.

i have a doubt on skoda Rapid.. i dont know how this vehicle will behave after couple of years.. and i'm not getting proper forum like this where i can go through each and every details. and i'm not expert driver to take the vehicle in hand and judge i'm still learning the 4 wheeler.

Right now good Offers are going around i thought of taking advantage of that even though if i bought i will not drive the vehicle for atleast next 2-3 weeks unless i get confident to take out the vehicle in traffic.

and i'm planning to get the vehicle in this month(in next 2 weeks if everything go well)