1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Final destination Fiat punto evo 93ps

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by dr nil, Aug 1, 2016.

1. dr nil

dr nil Timido

Kolhapur
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I was really not a car enthusiasts nor I was adventurous till I drove my bro's Royal Enfield Thunderbird. I was madly in love with its performance. It happened in March 2016 I was in search for a good car for my personal use. So I started visiting the showrooms. I almost test drove all the present day hatchback. I was now confused what car to book, the options in my mind were Grand i10, Ford Figo new generation, VW polo. I had decided not to go with Marutis. I had already booked Nissan Micra, but i was confused a lot about my decision. Then one day while browsing I came across Fiat, so I decided to TD Punto. I called upon Aaron Fiat Kolhapur. till then I collected lots of information about Fiat it's sturdiness comfort ride and handling. Then I drove Fiat Punto Evo 93 PS and I was stunned. I got the feeling which can not be explained. I thought this is the car I was questing for my brother drove the car with my whole family and my brothers reaction was bro cancel Micra and book this devil. My family was up in the clouds, I immediately booked Punto Evo, now I have arrived at my Final destination, but is it the right decision, because i also liked the elite i20 and VW polo. Please help me.

Mod Note : Kindly take care of the punctuation.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Brother congrats for booking the Punto Evo. Could you specify, of this is Punto 90 HP sports (with all black interior) or the latest Punto Powertech that comes with touchscreen?

In any case you have made a solid choice, even if we are taking for a car that is more than 10 years old. It still can shame it's competitors as far as ride, handling, steering and built quality are concerned. Also, the 90 HP has enough power , given that one is ok with playing with gears in the city and on the highway as it is it is an excellent cruiser.
    PradeepM likes this.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    The better automotive values for the best financial 'value'. So it's the right choice, baby! ;-) Checkout/research your dealer a bit....and go for it (since all of you like the car) without fear or trepidation.

cheers
  4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @dr nil, Any car should be bought with your heart, because you should feel happy every time you sit in it. If the Evo 90 HP suits all your needs and makes you happier compared to the other short listed cars then you have made the right decision. As they say a Fiat has to be experienced to know what it is and Iam happy that you took time to take a TD and make a call.
    Is the car you booked the new 90HP with touch screen infotainment.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  5. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @dr nil : you have made the right decision. Just browse through ownership reviews in this forum. Many of us bought the 90HP after reading the passionate reviews here. Just go and get the 90 horses.
    dr nil likes this.
  6. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @dr nil Based on your handle name are you a medical Doctor by profession? The reason why I'm asking is yesterday when I visited ASC I found 4 lineas and 2 puntos out of which 3 were of doctor's cars. Such is the passion among doctors for a fiat!
  7. dr nil

dr nil Timido

Kolhapur
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks buddies. Booked 93 PS with touchscreen info. Thanks for your valuable inputs.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
    KPR, PradeepM, Turbothinghy and 2 others like this.
  8. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats once again :)
    Just wanted to know, now that Fiat is plonking the 93 PS engine in all the trims, which one is yours? And is the touchscreen oly standard in the Emotion variant or is available in the dynamic variant as well?
  9. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congratulations. Mine is a 76 hp Punto Evo is giving strong compilation to i20, Baleno and you are going for 93 Hp one. So do not worry even in real world fuel economy is also good with power.

Mod Note: Kindly do not type like this...... Kindly post with proper punctuation. Thanks.