1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat Punto... My Car!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fiatian, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Fiatian

Fiatian Novizio

Bangalore
    Hello All

I have been following this forum since I decided to buy new car, it has been a month now I was in dilemma to choose car, had couple of shortlists like swift,
    i20, polo, sail and the Punto. Having used Fiat Uno for almost 15 years I had no questions or any confusion regarding quality of Fiat cars but, was worried for after sales service and spare related issues faced earlier with Uno.
    After considering most of the cars available around and TDing, facts itself suggested to go with Italian beauty as it is one of most VFM :) and best in class drivers car :cool:

When it comes to buying car, people always suggest to go with one which has large service network, apparently they don't know Fiat cars are so strongly built that they don't see service stations frequently compared to competition. :dancing

Tommorow I'll be waiving off my old car Uno and welcome new car Punto. Had plenty of unforgettable moments driving Uno, many memories to cherish and again car becomes part of life for most of the Fiat'ians :car

I would thank every one here on the forum to share most valuable inputs, believe me you all gave me lots of confidence taking decision and made me feel proud to be Fiatian. :dance

Thanks Fiatian(Santosh)

Journey begins....:redcar
    3 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Santosh and we are sure your new story with Punto will be as nice as Uno.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Fiatian

Fiatian Novizio

Bangalore
    Thank you :)
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Santosh, Welcome to TFI.
    Wishing you a lot of happy miles with your new FIAT.
    1 person likes this.