1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat Punto met with an accident

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by saurav, Dec 19, 2013.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ you are right saurav, i intended to mention that only but typed the opposite somehow;) your previous post about it was wrong i guess

edited my previous post now:)
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  2. saurav

saurav Amatore

He he he he.....my bad.

However, had written to Mangesh about the cashless facility for HDFC Ergo. He was quick to respond. It seems, HDFC Ergo is not that interested in Fiat Cars. On confrontation, they have still not given me a satisfactory reply. However, they have promised an advance payment basis the estimated amount.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    didn't understand the advance payment thing. what is that?
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    As I read and understand, considering the depreciation of 15% for <3 years old vehicle, if the part's cost is 100INR, they should be paying 85INR. Is my understanding correct?
  5. saurav

saurav Amatore

Yeah. That's what I also understand. Insurance contribution would be 85% and I would paying for the remaining 15%.
  6. saurav

saurav Amatore

Hi folks

This was pending for long. But due to my travel and work couldn't find enough time to post here. Apologies for the same.

However, hats off to Vecto Motors for the superb job they did on the car. Bringing it inches closer to the 'Brand-new' condition. Attached are the pics for your evaluation.

IMAG0482.jpg

IMAG0487.jpg

IMAG0490.jpg

IMAG0490.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. saurav

saurav Amatore

Ok Folks. Something off-topic. I'm right now in US and this was my drive last weekend.

DSCN3546.jpg

Did you get it?

NO!!!! Here's another clue

DSCN3531.jpg

I hope most of you would have got it by now. Would give more details in next post.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.