1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat Punto met with an accident

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by saurav, Dec 19, 2013.

  1. shams

    shams Esperto

    Messages:
    2,388
    Bangalore
    ^^ you are right saurav, i intended to mention that only but typed the opposite somehow;) your previous post about it was wrong i guess

    edited my previous post now:)
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  2. saurav

    saurav Amatore

    He he he he.....my bad.

    However, had written to Mangesh about the cashless facility for HDFC Ergo. He was quick to respond. It seems, HDFC Ergo is not that interested in Fiat Cars. On confrontation, they have still not given me a satisfactory reply. However, they have promised an advance payment basis the estimated amount.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  3. shams

    shams Esperto

    Messages:
    2,388
    Bangalore
    didn't understand the advance payment thing. what is that?
  4. mchanna

    mchanna Superiore

    Messages:
    989
    Pune
    As I read and understand, considering the depreciation of 15% for <3 years old vehicle, if the part's cost is 100INR, they should be paying 85INR. Is my understanding correct?
  5. saurav

    saurav Amatore

    Yeah. That's what I also understand. Insurance contribution would be 85% and I would paying for the remaining 15%.
  6. saurav

    saurav Amatore

    Hi folks

    This was pending for long. But due to my travel and work couldn't find enough time to post here. Apologies for the same.

    However, hats off to Vecto Motors for the superb job they did on the car. Bringing it inches closer to the 'Brand-new' condition. Attached are the pics for your evaluation.

    IMAG0482.jpg

    IMAG0487.jpg

    IMAG0490.jpg

    IMAG0490.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. saurav

    saurav Amatore

    Ok Folks. Something off-topic. I'm right now in US and this was my drive last weekend.

    DSCN3546.jpg

    Did you get it?

    NO!!!! Here's another clue

    DSCN3531.jpg

    I hope most of you would have got it by now. Would give more details in next post.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.

Share This Page