1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat Punto - Loving it

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by himtec, Apr 14, 2013.

1. himtec

Hello TeamFiat members, This is my first post here.

I am a proud owner of the Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion Pack since March 2010
    Yes its been three years with the Italian Beauty. An I'm still loving it.

I had booked the beauty at concord motors dairy circle Bangalore in december 2009. I was in love with the Electric Blue colour. A few days after booking, I was informed that the colour of my choice was not being produced anymore due to lack of sales of that colour. It took me three months of calling Fiat, sending out mails and trying everything possible under the sun to get my colour. Finally I got delivery in March 2010. And I am in love with it since then. I have done around 40000 KM, Need to get tyres replaced, need to get front shock bush replaced. Already got clutch plate replaced once (Last year) due to rough driving, got door locks, window motors and clutch cylinder under warranty. But I am still in love with it.

I have convinced two of my friends to buy Fiat cars and they are also absolutely in love with their cars.

Will be posting pics soon. Starting from the pic I took the first day I got the beauty.

6 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome and thanks for sharing with us.

Electric Blue is indeed, exclusive color, ask Amogh :).
    1 person likes this.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Electric Blue is a Gud color, Might be a Limited Edition....
    Even the Medium Grey has been Stopped
  4. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

Welcome to the TFI buddy, i also like this color very much.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2013
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I wasn't a big fan of this color but the pic you posted has changed my stance completely. Under the right lighting conditions, it is stunning.

Welcome aboard. :)
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Absolutely love this color, and I was cursing Fiat for discontinuing this while making my purchase. And the sight of a brand new car in this color is icing on the cake.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. himtec

Replacement during repairs.

I took a replacement nano for three days during the time the car was at the service centre for clutch plate replacement. It was fun driving that toy car. :D

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  8. Replacement car???:confused:
    Why dont all customers get like this I wonder.This would surely have reduced our misery.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2