1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat Punto 1.3 MJD Active-First Ownership Experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by pranjandas, Oct 7, 2013.

1. pranjandas

pranjandas Timido

New Delhi
    Hi friends,
    I got delivery of my GP 1.3 MJD Active yesterday on 6th Oct 2013 from Tuli Fiat, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi. My experience with the dealer is quite satisfactory. They are highly customer responsive, particularly SA Mr. Sanjeev Adhikari of Tuli Fiat. He just won over my heart & ensured the deal is through! Like the car very much, though, haven't driven much since yesterday, shall do so during weekends! I am posting some of the pics of my White beauty :p
    DSC00481_m1.JPG DSC00492_m1.JPG DSC00500_m1.JPG DSC00502_m1.JPG DSC00515_m1.JPG DSC00517_m1.JPG DSC00529_m1.JPG DSC00547_m1.JPG DSC00556_m1.JPG
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congratulations. Pearl White looks stunning especially in the sunlight.

Enjoy it!
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations, good to see good experience with dealer.
    Can you please create one thread here - Dealership Reviews - and post your experience.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Prajandas,

Congratulations on the White Punto. The car looks gorgeous isnt it. How did the PDI go? What was the OTR cost and did you opt for the extended warranty? Pls share details.

Enjoy many more happy mile crunching and drive safely.
  5. pranjandas

pranjandas Timido

New Delhi
    PDI went good. Can you please check 4th pic from the top, there is complete rusting in one of the engine parts. Is it okay? The dealer said it is normal, nothing to worry about. OTR cost came out to be 5.13 Lakhs with Exchange Bonus + Cash Discount + Corporate Discount + Extended Warranty (worth 6629/-) MINUS value of the existing car. Will cough up Rs 3000/- extra for RSA. So the total cost without accessories, would be 5.16 Lakhs! How is the deal buddy?
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Precisely my question regarding the PDI. Did you observe the same when doing the PDI? What month of manufacture is the car?

BTW you have got a fantastic deal. Enjoy the car and drive safely.
  7. mekuldeep

mekuldeep Timido

Delhi
    Many happy wishes to you buddy for the white beauty. Happy mile munching and keep on updating your experience with the dealership. Kashyaps were the worst I have seen till date.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    She's looking Beautiful in White Buddy.Nice pics too.The deal which you got is Amazing.Show the rusted engine part in another FASS.
  9. gauravbfss

gauravbfss

Delhi
    Congrats buddy, I am getting one at 5.4. What was ur cars exchange value. Please let me know I am planning to book this week.
  10. pranjandas

pranjandas Timido

New Delhi
    Having a registration of other far flung state from where I came to Delhi on transfer last year & could not register the vehicle in Delhi since my old car was a 2004 model TATA petrol engine. Preferred to let my car go as a Scrap & got it scrapped in front of my eyes at Mayapuri. I myself insisted on getting it scrapped. Hence I got just a scrap value of the car.