1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My FIAT Palio S10 - Tributo God of Cricket SRT

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by kedarbendre, Apr 28, 2016.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The D Day was 11th April 2016 I took delivery of my Palio S10 after complete restoration.

The restoration was in progress for 3 months but wait was worth after seeing the gleaming Palio S10. Polished inside out and was shining like she was shining back in November 2003.

1215ba39ea174c7345d4dcc67866ff07.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality photo but this is the 1st photo after restoration.

My Palio S10 is 2003 November manufactured and registered and I bought it in April 2014 as a project car. I was aware that this car will need lots of pampering and expected hefty amount to pamper. I wasn’t ready to spend money in one go so thought to complete this project in 2 years. I took my own time and here is the result.

Drove for a week and around 500km to check if there are any problems with the car and as expected everything was just perfect.

On next weekend took the car to Car Cupid to get some car accessories and Picked up value for money seat covers and AUTOCOP remote central locking system.

Seat covers are of acceptable quality and this will be on car temporarily. I am planning to get customized interiors for my S10 in near future.

Remote lock was necessity after locking and unlocking the car using KEY for last 2 years.

To be Continued...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2016 ---
    On 12th April morning dad performed Pooja at home and car is blessed from best well-wisher of mine in the world.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    4c3a5d01bbc2e9af35b095ff1069e9af.jpg

5194155c0e49d7744ff6aabab4cffd5c.jpg

Sent from my Che1-L04 using Tapatalk
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Beauteous, lovely etc. !

cheers to you and the mechs who worked on it too.

@kedarbendre
    kedarbendre likes this.
  4. driveit

driveit Amatore

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    It looks very good in yellow.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  5. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @kedarbendre, Congratulations !!!! on the successful and patiently executed restore. The S10 is an awesome car and can smoke some of the so called best in today's market. I see that you lost the signature on the bonnet after the paint job, anyways of restoring the same. I heard we have a few templates available, however not sure where. A friend of mine too restored his S10 and he is also looking out for the signature template, kindly let me know if you come across any information.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Let me know if you want S10 sticker, SRT Signature sticker for Palio S10. I have everything ready with me. I can share it with you.
  7. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you Kedar,
    I just checked with him, and he mentioned that he is trying to source it from another source and paid some amount as well. In case it doesn't work out, I will come back to you.
    Thank you very much for the prompt response.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I was facing the petrol smell in cabin issue in my Palio S10. To get rid of changed the:

1. Canister (Vapour trap): Bought it from 99rpm for Rs. 2200.

2. Changed the rubber ring on the fuel pump. Petrol was coming out from there hence petrol smell.

Did not get the smell in small test drive but will check once I get the car from Pandit Auto.

Also changed the engine oil to Shell Helix Ultra 5w 40 fully synthetic engine oil. Also changed the engine oil.

Bought new 15" Konig BriteLite alloys for Palio S10.

Alloys are 100PCD. Hub rings to match the 98PCD will be there for perfect fit. Will get it fixed by Thursday.

Continental MC5 or Michelin Primacy 3ST will be the choice for Palio S10.

This all is for Road Trip to Himachal Pradesh.

I am super excited for new look of my S10.

9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    This is the alloy which will go to Palio s10. Chosen after lots of confusion.

632ef58129976e3c0ce763db0a0c67d7.jpg

2276be7b8cc359bfc6f1fe42d7877a3a.jpg

02303e8daa1e3eacbeb6f54bdac16834.jpg

10. Pushpak

Pushpak Novizio

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations kdar!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    kedarbendre likes this.