1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My FIAT LINEA!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by saharsh, Nov 16, 2010.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    agree......;)
  2. satindersolanki

satindersolanki

hiiii i am satinder singh solanki i purchased a new car fiat linea top end model in diesel.
    i purchased on 19/april/2011
    the problems started the next day .the ac is not working the buttones on the stearing is not functioning properly.
    the stearing n wheel allignment is not perfect.speakers are not performing properlyyy.
    it is giving me a mantel trauma please look into the matter .as the service station n showroom people are least interested in rectifying the problem.
    they said that THIS IS THE QUALITY WHICH IS BEING PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY(FIAT)
    thank you
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Satindersolanki very sorry to hear the problem faced by you,Just make a mail to the CEO desk, or lodge a complaint in the customer support webpage of FIAT INDIA,
    Hope you will have all the issues solved and enjoying the beauty
  4. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    BAD NEWS!

My father has taken my linea to Delhi with him and I could only meet my love ater 1 year after I shift to Delhi. :-:)(
    now only my sparky and I are left........
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ohhhhh, really bad news dude, Anyways you can check with your dad the status of Linea every time you call him..
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    aah that is really bad saharsh. i usually go and look at my car every morning. its a treat to your eyes.
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    sure.......
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    One day, when my father was walking outside his appartment, A group of children came to my father and said-' uncle, uncle, bunty bol raha tha ki aap ki gaadi ek dam mast dikhti hai!'
    and my father was like-":D;):cool:'

BTW How to post pics if you have picasa in your PC? don't know how to get url of it....
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Photographs in Picasa albums could be shared only if they are for public-sharing. If any photograph is private, first it should be made public, then click on it, copy the url and link it with your message.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    some pics...
    IMG00048-20110611-1412.jpg
    IMG00043-20110611-1405.jpg
    IMG00044-20110611-1406.jpg
    IMG00045-20110611-1406.jpg

BTW thanks Ravi sir!!
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2011