1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My FIAT LINEA!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by saharsh, Nov 16, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    spark is a cute little car. i really like the car. be careful when you TD the jet. you might end up buying one.
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    thanks.... BTW the TD car didnt came today and when i called them nobody was picking up the phone!
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats Saharsh on your Spark,but I would like to remind you that it does not command a resale value like Santro.Also the ride quality at the front seat is better with Santro.At this price range I would have suggested Santro or a Beat.
    As you like it,congrats on your Spark(are you going with the latest offer???-fully loaded car @3.3 lakhs??,GM reduces the prices every day!)
  4. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    thanks karan and bala!.
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    got my sparky on 25th march!
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Oh,thats nice Saharsh,Congrats on your purchase,is it the LT@ 3.3l??
  7. Congratulations Saharsh ::T
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    thanks bala and bnzjon! no, mine is LS.
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Today I had taken my car to Fiat Free Check Up Camp held in Pune. overall the experience was good. not very good or not very bad. and also taken the TD of the new Fiat Linea T-JET! reached the showroom at 12:30 pm and got the car 3:00 pm. whil reading the whole report of my car they told me that clutch had to be replaced. I asked him "why again?you said me that the car had a modified clutch. and also the car had brokedowned thrice." she said politely-"wait for 2 minutes sir,I'll go and check." Then she came and said ,"sir, your clutch is fine,its a modified one.she took me to the car and showed me that my clutch is modified. "meri toh jaan me jaan aa gayi thi....."

BTW the test drive of fiat linea T-JET was awesome except that super ugly turbo lag. I just loved the torque coming from 2000 rpm. its a an ecellent product which let downs by a not so good price tag and what,T-JET PLUS model costs a whooping 10,18,000 rupees.! it costs a whooping 2,28,l85 rupees more than my linea which i bought 1 and half years ago.

regards,

saharsh.
  10. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    Saharsh,our lineas share their birthdays/aniuversaries!! :) btw I also had mix feelings frm Fiat ass. Apparently only one person knew the fiat mechanism in whole workshop so i had to constantly pick his brains abt every technical aspect. To his credit,he fully tried to satisfy my querries,but yeah, Fiat cud do well to hv more trained ppl in sales as well as service..

As for the car, its the BEST!! :)