1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My FIAT LINEA!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by saharsh, Nov 16, 2010.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Mods Note - Duplicate post, deleted.
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    PART 5

we booked on 21 september and the dealer said we would get the car on 28 september. on 25 september we got a call that we would get the car tommorow which means 26 september! we were very exited! :wow
    on 26 september we got the car!
    the pics time!
    [attachment=2:eek:w7fkkg9]SP_A0172.jpg[/attachment:eek:w7fkkg9]
  3. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I think so nobody seeing the thread. ::pP
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Your intermission was bit longer ::D .

Post some better resolution pictures.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Dont think that way Saharsh,am always looking into your thread,should say quite interesting.Should be thankfull to God who made the upgrade from Punto to Linea possible.Keep posting.
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    keep the posts coming
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice thread Saharsh. The pics are awesome. I would like to have the bigger sized pics. My PC is full of all the pics posted in various ownership threads in various forums.
  8. Congrats saharsh! Welcome to FIAT family! very good write up
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Very interesting story Sharsh. The same story happened to me my budget was 3-4 lacs & I was searching those comman cars of Maruti. :hit

I was looking for Astar VXi, Indica Vista AURA & Figo LXi. I went to TATA showroom for TD of Indica, I saw Fiat Punto in Black Color when I entered in showroom, that time my reaction was ::OO . I took TD of both the cars Indica as well as the Punto. As per opinion Inidca was peppy as compared to Punto however Ride quality & feel of Punto is unbeatable.

Then I decided to buy Punto but my budget was the problem. First I took quotation for Punto 1.2 Active & the price was 4.33lacs om 14th Aug. Then I enquired for Dyanamic & Emotion 1.2, on road price for both the cars were 4.66 & 4.98lacs respectivly including the discounts. That night I was thinking about the Punto only no other car came into my mind. After that on 19th Aug I made some JUGAD & collected the money make the downpayment & booked FIAT PUNTO 1.2 Emotion :dancing I got my car on 3rd September. :car

I never regret my decision. Totally happy with the car. Completed 4000 kms in 2 months.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Congarets Saharsh!!!
    One suggestion. Now its high time to change your Avatar.
    Your first picture (FIAT logo on steering) . Plz take one more picture when steering is straight and put as Avatar!!