1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My FIAT LINEA!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by saharsh, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Happy Crunching Miles Saharsh Bro and congrats on completing 3 years of bliss.
    1 person likes this.
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Guys,Finally,After a delay of 3 months,My car is going for its 4th Servicing tomorrow at Dynamic Automobiles,Sector-62,Noida .The servicing delay was caused due to financial constraints but I am now in the shape to get it serviced. Well,car is still running fine because I topped up its all fluids this Feb.Fingers crossed and hoping for a good service experience..
  3. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Service done. Quality of work was fabulous.Bill came around 11.5k.
    Odo stands at 33.5k as of now..
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Planning to take my Linea to Fiat's exclusive A.S.C. Is there any in noida? Seems there is some problem with the rear-right suspension/shocks.
    Last edited: May 10, 2013
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Go to Kashyap Fiat,Noida..
    Last edited: May 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Took my car today to Kashyap Fiat, Noida phase-II, Sector 82 for the problem I had mentioned.(clunk sound from underbody)

It was pretty near my house and I was there in just 10 minutes. We had problem finding it but then a Linea wala saw us and asked us follow him. The first impression was: IT IS HUGE! Quickly took the car to the service area and it was even bigger. There were around 10 Lineas and 15-18 Puntos for servicing and 10 Puntos AND NOT A SINGLE LINEA for delivery! A guy came and asked us about the problem which I told him that the car is making clunk clunk noise while going through bad roads. He quickly took a test drive and took the car and checked everything from under. There was a pipe and an iron rode below it and I guess my car took a big hit while going through a speed breaker and that Iron rode pushed that pipe a bit up. So he quickly bented down that iron rode down and ala! The car was again ready to rule the road. We got the car thoroughly checked and everything was fine. But the real shocker was there wasn't a single Linea for delivery :( and this reflects it's sales figure. Went inside the showroom and it was airy and big. AGAIN it was flooded with 5 Puntos and only 1 Linea standing. Sat inside the Linea 1.3 MJD Dynamic and I must mention the plastic quality was good. It had soft touch plastics and the fit n finish was good too! Then went and sat inside the Punto MJD 90BHP, again it had good quality of plastics used but the glove box was not getting closed properly. Also sat inside Punto 1.3 MJD Active. It had the same quality of plastics that my Linea have but the fit n finish was very good. The showroom was kinda deserted with just one family inside booking 1 Punto MJD Dynamic Exotica Red! :D Overall the experience was really good and I came out with a huge smile and a bill of Rupees. 236 ONLY. The car is performing pretty good and the dealership was pretty big and airy too. One more thing they also service Volvo cars..

- - - Merged Post - - -

Pictures:
    IMG_0151[1].jpg

IMG_0152[1].jpg

Service Bay( Big but slightly less staff)
    IMG_0167[1].jpg

My Linea <3
    IMG_0154[1].jpg

IMG_0158[1].jpg

They even service Volvos! :D
    IMG_0165[1].jpg

Interiors of Fiat Linea 2013 MJD Dynamic (Good quality)
    IMG_0160[1].jpg

Interiors of Fiat Punto 2013 MJD 90HP (Again nice quality but the glove box was not getting closed properly as you can see)
    IMG_0161[1].jpg

Punto 1.3 MJD
    IMG_0159[1].jpg

IMG_0162[1].jpg

IMG_0156[1].jpg
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
    4 people like this.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Nice review saharsh..
    1 person likes this.
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    So my sis who's in India says that our Linea's still performing exceptionally good. :D
    BTW we are now in Moscow for 3 years.. And guess what: BOUGHT AN AUDI A4!
    Yep. Here only Bravo, Punto and Doblo are available in the proper car segment from Fiat. No Linea shinea. XD
    BMW cars are common just like Swifts in India. :p
    So take care Teamfiat'ians and will keep you updated. :D
    2 people like this.
  9. Please post some pics of the place and the car.if possible please post interiors of the Punto in Mascow.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Sure)))))
    *Moscow :D
    1 person likes this.