1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY Fiat Linea - Mod Sketch

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Manilruben, Nov 27, 2013.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    L'immagine originale modificato per i miei fratelli TFIan!

original.jpg
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i hope you are trying to replicate this !! all the best... it looks good in 500 abarth, but in linea, am not sure how good it ll look..
    abarth-500-c_778_normal.jpg
    for the alloys, i suggest you go for momo revenge if your budget permits !! 10 spoke , similar to the third alloy you shared, but in matt anthracite finish, would look killer !!
    momo-revenge-anthracite-car.jpg
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Manil,

Why are you planning this mod? To stand out in crowd? Anyways Lineas do standout in the crowd ( as they dont sell in 4 figures, leave apart 5).

My suggestion - The Linea looks smashing in its original avatar, esp in the OB, TW colours. Why mess with it?

Sorry if this is turning negative.
    2 people like this.
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @Varun, do you get those momo alloys in 16 inches with 98 pcd?

Looks killer, especially on a white n minimal grey Linea

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  5. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please dont go for the paint mod, about alloys, yes i would choose 3rd option.
  6. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks for the effort i guess the orange line need to be thin ..secondly the black is not jet black but pearl black is almost lighter shade of black.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Not negative at all i need a devils advocate by all means ...not exactly stand out but look different may be (if both mean the same ) we have done cruze with similar setup which should be over by end of next week and it was stunning.

so i was only adding beauty to a beauty so that it looks sexy !!!

- - - Merged Post - - -

If you can guide me to the seller i am in game for the alloys even if its 100 PCD ..my punto has a 100 PCD lenso but no trouble at all so i can bet on one more.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Just one suggestion - Please buy TJet.
    1 person likes this.
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    How about this?

Though this is not what you are looking for but you can add this to you mod sketch :)

2012fiat-linea-4.jpg 2012fiat-linea-10.jpg
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yeah, that design is available in 15,16 and 17 inch momo is an italian company, and how can you doubt whether they wont produce 98 pcd alloys :D .

Manil, N1 racing in mumbai are the dealers for it.. try contacting them, the 17" would cost you above 50k coz when i asked, they told 42k for 15" !!
    https://www.facebook.com/n1racingequipment
    check out the pics in their album, many cars have been fitted with this set and looks so damn awesome !!