1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat Linea 1.4 Fire (Petrol) BNW (Beauty in Motion)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by rajesh karia, Jun 27, 2011.

1. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Stereo HU Booklet & Warranty Card.

Guys, just got an email from FIAT INDIA regarding my query on MP3 HU BOOKLET, Make & Warranty Card. (copy-pasteing the mail as below)

Dear Sir,

This refers to our telecom conversation, please find below details:

There is no separate booklet for stereo system and all the required information is available only in owner’s handbook
    No separate warranty card is provided for stereo and it is covered in Car’s warranty only

Thanking you & assuring you of our best services at all times.

Regards,

Manu Srivastava
    Customer Services
    Fiat India Automobiles Ltd.
  2. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Congratulations

Hi Rajesh,

Congrats on the beauty. The Stereo system doesn't come with a seperate manual. At least I didn't get it in 2009. The older models have Blaupunkt mentioned on the Stereo HU. I think from 2010 they made some small changes where the HU doesn't have the name mentioned, don't give an Ash try which fits in the cup holder and the rear seats have only two headrests instead of 3 given earlier.

I live in Borivali West. From your posts, I am guessing that you must be living close by. You should get your Linea for some of these Team Fiat meets.

Enjoy your car. You'll never get tired of admiring it. I guess the Fiat ad line is quite apt...

Admiration Guaranteed!!!!

Regards,

Raj B
  3. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi Raj, thanks for the greetings, i am from Kandivali, will surely try to catch up with one of these TFI meets. :)

Regarding booklet, i guess they provide Blue & Me booklet seperatly for Emotion Pack, but Stereo booklet is integrated with the owner manual & so is the Stereo warranty with the Car warranty as per the mail from Fiat India.
  4. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Congratulations and best wishes, rajesh! I also own the same beauty since september 2009 but in different model and colour. at my time when I was buying my Linea at that time, the alloys were only for Emotion Pack... and does it now come with emotion??
  5. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    thanks saharsh, yes emotion has the alloys, the major features which the E does not have from the E+ are Air Bags, Steering mounted controls, Blue & Me & rear curtains.
  6. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    A few pictures of my fiat linea bnw

DSCN1491.jpg

DSCN1486.jpg

DSCN1480.jpg

DSCN1479.jpg

DSCN1478.jpg

DSCN1130.jpg
    1 person likes this.