1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat Linea 1.4 Fire (Petrol) BNW (Beauty in Motion)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by rajesh karia, Jun 27, 2011.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the BNW Linea.

Do enjoy many more happy miles with the BNW Fire Linea.
  2. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks ninads123, absolutely agree with you, TFI forum has a huge bank of information on Fiat cars in India:up , my dealer went completely blank when i cornered him with the VIN argument.::D
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congrats on the smart buy. must say that spending time on TFI has really helped you. i was not into forums when i bought my car otherwise i would have bargained better. and the tyre swap is the smartest thing you have done.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Congrats on acquiring the admired beauty. Enjoy happy miles and drive safe
  5. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks Karan, +1 for TFI Forum Help.

@ nkrishnap & @ shahanknathani, thx for the warm wishes..!!
  6. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi Guys,

Today morning i went to the dealer to collect the Original Insurance Policy, since i had got a cover note during delivery & the Car Stereo Booklet which the dealer had misplaced during delivery.

I got the Insurance policy, but he now says that the car stereo booklet does not come, it is integrated in the "Owner's Handbook". I checked & in the last section of the handbook there is this section Called "Music System Supplement" which lists all the function.

1) so is this the only point of reference for the car stereo features ?
    2) the stereo just displays "MP3" embossed on the HU, no make is specified in the Owner manual , the dealer inists its blaupunkt, is it so ?
    3) do i need to collect a warranty card for the stereo from the dealer ?
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I'm really very sorry for the late "Congratulations"! Somehow I've missed your thread completely! That a stunning machine you have got :)

1)No your dealer is lying for sure! There's a separate booklet about the blue&me and the HU! Please do ask for that booklet!
    2)Ya it's Blaupunkt Unit :)
    3)Yes you do need to collect the warranty card from the dealer so that if anything goes wrong, you can get it done for free!

Cheers,
    Jishnu
  8. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks for the quick response Jishnu, i called my dealer right away & he told me there is no separate booklet for HU & Warranty is also attached with the Car, whatever that means. Can anyone pass me the customer care email id for FIAT, its better to get verified from them on paper & confront the dealer.
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I am also sorry for the late "congrats". Enjoy your beauty :).

You have also got the the same air freshner as mine :D (mine is lime)
  10. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    thanks prakhar lfc, My Shaldan really freshens up the car cabin mood with its non intrusive sweet aroma.