1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat BNW 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Mohankv, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    R u going thr by any chance ??

if yes i will tag along with u.. n i haven taken any appointment as such... would that be an issue??

@imranshk will surely call you.. Cheers!!
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The link rod issue should not take more than 10-15 mins, and going there without prior appointment should not be an issue for such a small rectification job.

I am visiting the service center for some other purpose. I would reach there around 8.30 and would be around till 10.30
  3. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    The Noise is no more since i have mentioned it on friday... been checking if it comes up at every speed breaker, But it has not been noticed anymore
  4. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    May be one of weird case. When you for the 5K inspection/service anyways get it checked.

Go by the policy "Dont trouble the trouble until it troubles you: :p
  5. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    UPDATE

5th Refill - 38.75 Ltrs filled , F.E = 11.9kmpl ( Blame the traffic chaos due to rains this week in bangalore) , Odo reading - 2056.

No NIGGLES with the car, everything is just perfect except the rains ruining the clean car every single day, Left it alone without washing since then.

Had been to dodaballapur today to my farm, its a 56 km drive from my home, Refilled it and set off... Plenty of fun on the highway this car... Just grinning from ear to ear.. the torque and eagerness to overtake is just unexplainable. The F.E to and fro the farm shows 16.2 kmpl..

Here is a pic taken at the farm of both the cars of the house..
    2nd one is the one i like the most :-D
    20130511_155821.jpg
    3 people like this.
  6. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Just remembered about one issue i had been facing on highways- Annoying wind noise after 80 kms. Cant figure out from where or which door, Checked if any of the windows are up multiple times but the noise till leaks in..

Any suggestions regarding this, Most welcome...!!

1st thing to fix in my To-Do-List...
  7. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Hey, that's a known issue in all Puntos I guess.

Wind noise enters the cabin. My brother too was searching for the noise in all AC vents and doors like crazy while I was cruising at 120 km/hr.

What I sensed is, its the wind noise that cuts through ORVM and the car's body. I am currently on my way back and my brother is driving the car, I can hear your issue crystal clear :p

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  8. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Yeah your right... Its the mirrors, i met nkrishnap today n he mentioned it is because of the mirrors... now i don know wat to do...:confused:
  9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @mohankv you don't need to do anything mate... Just drive it and get used to it :D

Option 2: turn on the music system and that will subside the wind noise.

I follow option 2 ;)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  10. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Rightly said. Turn up the volume and ignore it. But the stock audio quality is nothing write home about. :A