1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat BNW 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Mohankv, Mar 21, 2013.

1. sidindica

sidindica

-
    Congrats on your 90 Mohan. Please make sure that you change the stepney atleast to a 195/60 R15 tyre size and rim of equal aspect ratio. The 90 HP comes with 165/80 r14 JK tyres which has a warning to only run till 80kmph (something like a space saver tyre).
  2. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: My Fiat BNW 90 HP (Yet to be delivered :p)

Congratulations Mohan,

Once you get these 90 horses working, am sure there would be a big smile on your face :D

Cheers !!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  3. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Yeah, disappointed with them giving this type of a spare wheel, i will change it soon

- - - Merged Post - - -

Update - The CAR has ARRIVED :-D got it at the vecto motors with the most amazing hospitality, will post the rest of the story tomo... had an amazing and exhausting day..
    1 person likes this.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Mohan:clap:wow:dancing..Post loads of pics of Punto..Happy Miles..You will fell in love with her more and more when you clock more miles..
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats on the new car dude. Safe and happy miles ahead. Do post pics.
    Thanks.

Give a feedback to Mr. Suresh to take care existing customers and new ones the same way.
  6. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    A big Congrats Mohan! Waiting for the story and pics!
  7. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    FIAT, It,s a heart thing.... really sums up FIAT... one day and 152 kms... i am in love with my fiat 90hp... 20130329_154149.jpg
    Here is how the day unfolded...
    The delivery time was 2:30pm so left home at the earliest and got to the showroom around 3... this was the 1st time i went to the showroom btw, was welcomed and the documentation was ghanded over, the car was due to arrive in ten mins.. bangalore traffic to blame.. i was shown around the showroom and was impressed.. the workshop had a pooja that same morning and it will be functional from april 5th.
    Then i got the word the car has arrived.. back to table to sort out the service booklet n other manuals.. everything done.. now for the CAR!! there it was parked ready for me.. couldn wait to get inside it..
    20130329_154209-1.jpg
    This is my with the car.. in the meantime the number plates and rest of the accessories were fitted and laid out.. and i was introduced to the Manager and the service incharge - Surendra how obliged to explain the features of the car Blu N me worked instantly and i am loving it after gettin used to it.. Suresh kumar took over and helped out with rest of the features... All taken care of.. Now the keys were handed to me photographs taken.. all set to go...
    7 people like this.
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on getting the car home. KA04? where are you put up?

Do remove the ribbon as soon as possible. It will create more damage if left for long.

Enjoy many more happy miles Puntoing.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    requesting for more details about this. thanks.

However, today spoke to Suresh of vecto for a TD, no sign of his confirmation yet. The same with liva n polo guys too... Damn. looks like this weekend is wasted. :(
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  10. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    I am put up here M.S Ramiah Hospital.. RMV Extn...

- - - Merged Post - - -

Will update the pics of interiors in detail very shortly.. i seen to have run of time after i got the car :p