1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat BNW 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Mohankv, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    @zenwalker - On the on-road-quote, the following was deduced:
    * Insurance approx. 24k
    * RSA - 3.5k
    * Cash disount - 8K
    * Extended warranty - 5.5k
    * std. accesories - 1.5k

Car cover and rear parking sensors free along with other goodies like floor mats etc etc

Thank you buddy, i have told him about the PDI and he is aware i am a TeamFiat member..

- - - Merged Post - - -

It would be immensely helpful if u could accompany me for the PDI bro, M sure i would miss out on somethings due to the sheer excitement of the new car etc.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
  2. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    My Fiat BNW 90 HP (Yet to be delivered :p)

Congrats! The Punto 90 is a great choice! You will only grow happier as the miles clock up! Awaiting the review! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  3. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    Welcome to 90HP Club. I'm sure you will enjoy every minute of it as I personally know what a 90HP is capable off. Which color did you booked for and When is expected delivery date? Hope to see some snaps of your baby soon ! Enjoy the excitement of waiting for it :)
  4. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Booked the BNW colour, delivery date is on or before 28th, Will surely upload pics. Not enjoying one bit of the waiting period... time is standstill!
  5. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    UPDATE: Got in touch with the sales person - My Punto might be at their yard tomorrow or latest sunday... ANY ONE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT WITH THE PDI MOST WELCOME!!
    Butterflies in my stomach :dancing:dancing:dancing:dancing:dancing
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats..You will fall in love with Punto 90 hp more when you clock more miles in your car...waiting for pictures and review..Get pics from yard tomorrow..
  7. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Update : Car not yet in the stock yard, if the car gets there by 4 pm today i would be able to go and do the PDI today or else Monday :(
  8. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    20130323_171932.jpg 20130323_172710.jpg

:) :) so i got a call from the sales person (suresh kumar) that my car has arrived in the stockyard and PDI would be possible today. my dad wanted to come along so went to the stockyard with the PDI checklist and went through it... No issues with the car. i somehow dont like the red colour for the mirrors n told suresh tht i wanted body coloured mirrors and the said no prob will be done..

Monday the vehicle will be reg. and the delivery will happen on wednesday.. will post all the other pics on wednesday.

COULD MANAGE ONLY 2 PICS before my BATTERY DIED on the phone...
    6 people like this.
  9. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    UPDATE - Slight delay cos of registration issues, registration tomo and the vehicle would be handed over on Friday.... 2 more days to go :(
  10. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    UPDATE - Car is registered , mirrors are gone in for paint and delivery will happen tomorrow. Must say that the SA has not been that interested since the time i handed over the DD, Payment is done so they care less.. Will keep you guys updated about the delivery process.. Cheers!
    2 people like this.