1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat BNW 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Mohankv, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Forgot to upload the pic of the odo whn i mentioned abt the 7000kms mark
    20130902_004856.jpg
    3 people like this.
  2. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Since there is nothing to at work.. Thought i will pen down a small review about the car.

As the pic says above the car has run 7000 kms of which 85% is in crawling traffic to office and back home 5 days a week AC on all the time.. The F.E hovers at around 12.3 - 13kmpl on the MID.

On weekends runs the F.E. goes up which is mainly to my farm and back home about 50 kms from home...

The car is running without any niggles and is doing it duty... It prefers highways than city commute..The engine is much smoother and quieter at high revs compared to when it was 3 - 4k kms old...

The RIDE just puts a smile on my face everytime i drive, Nothing can match this car - PERIOD!

Looking forward to taking the car out for a long drive this weekend, since the coming monday is a holiday. Anyone got any plans, let me know :)

Happy 3 day weekend in advance !!
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Mohan,
    Man most of my weekends are almost empty. Me too wanting to get out of this hell (bangalore). You are lucky that u got a farm to visit often.
  4. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Then, either sat or sunday you can join me, lets go there even nkrishnap would join along with my tjet friend..
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am always game buddy. Just pull me for all 3 days, no problem :)
  6. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    One more happy ending to a eventful weekend... Today if anyone passed by the HSR layout 3m would have thought it is a FIAT exclusive Store...

Here are a few pics of the place..
    Center - nKrishnap LEFT - my 90hp RIGHT - Gautham's linea

20130915_180305.jpg

T-JETs Gallore - SILVER- theteachers TJET , BLACK - 2 days old forgot the guys name , Further away in the background left side - Silver TJET of another person..

20130915_180317.jpg

Had a fantastic time speaking to all the guys..

OT - Adding a few pics of a Pete's TUNED VRS - STAGE 1 - 220 BHP and the MILLTEK exhaust

One word - MONSTER

20130915_154640.jpg

20130915_154649.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
    7 people like this.
  7. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Thank you so much for the lovely pics Mohan. The Minimal Grey Jet that you see standing at a distance on the road is mine :). I was fortunate enough to be at the right place and right time and it was a pleasure to meet up with you Krishna and other gentlemen at 3M today.
    2 people like this.
  8. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Pleasure was mine.. ! Gr8 talking to you as well :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Damn, i missed this amazing day.
  10. weathered

weathered Timido

Bangalore
    The guy who owns a couple of days old Black TJet seen in the background was me ;)
    2 people like this.