1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat BNW 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Mohankv, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Got it! I spoke to nikhil regarding the same the the nails were tiny ones so he said no problems..

Lets see if it happens again i will definately swap the tyre to a new one ::T
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @mohan,
    tat would be great. thanks.
    btw cost of tat film? man I think it's a hole in my.pocket....

btw I'm going for underbody treatment. I saw underbody and few places I observed the zinc layer peeling off. quality flaw? not sure.

p.s: I may request your company for madhus in near future :)

thanks
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    The cost of the film for the front windshield is 7775/- includes taxes etc.

This CR70 is the top of line film by 3m.

One inspection under the body of my car made me opt for the 3m anti-rust treatment and with rains like this at the moment i feel it money worth well spent.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Anytime man..

Except weekends we need to be there very early cos its insanely crowded..

weekdays is perfect in and out in one hour ...

My punctures got time other than that everything was done in 40 mins..
  4. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Howmuch did it cost? if the glares are getting cut then iam also intrested for the same..pls share the cost & place where u got it done
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @mayur,
    it's approx 8k. and its at 3m hsr layout

- - - Merged Post - - -

@Mohan
    wow that's very costly but I guess good for my eyes. still :(
  6. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Here are the pics taken on my home the same day i got the tints installed..

20130803_175310.jpg

This is the pic taken so that the difference is seen between the tinted windshield and the driver side window

20130803_175301.jpg

And this below last picture was taken on my way back home...

Just wanted to see if i can show u guys the difference.. The left side is the pic of a street lamp through the tinted windshield and the right one is through the non-tinted driver side window.

PhotoGrid_1375802213872.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

It is expensive but its good in the night times cos every second car uses highbeam in the city and the heat is too much in the summer.

This also protects the plastics since it rejects heat, UV and infrared rays.. But only the windshield can be done cos of the Sunfilm ban in the city.. thinking of getting it up to the rear windshield as well but not now.. sometime next month...

And not to mention the 5 year warranty and immediate replacement if there is any tear or bubble formation..
    3 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Mohan,
    Thanks for the pics. Its very convincing. As you said its costly but worth. May be this weekend or next ill go for this and underbody. man o man 1s for all full 10K full shaved :(
  8. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Your are always welcome to check it out in person rather than pics, let me know when you are going there if its a weekend i will most certainly be there anyways :p
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep mostly in the weekends itself buddy. Do plz drop me your contact info. Ill keep in touch with you or other way around. So tat we can meet up @sidhus :)
  10. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Is anyone felt the 90 hp does not like to be babied around on the roads, It likes and wants to be revved hard and driven harder.

yesterday night i had the most fun in my car at midnight while coming back from a second show movie.

Love the car more. Just have to take it easy on the potholes. Addicted to the rush of revving it hard..

Am gonna make it a do-to activity to drive like this very often.

Tomo i am taking it to vecto to get some minor repairs done which due to lack of time my dad did not wait and rectify when he took it for 1st service
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013