1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fiat BNW 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Mohankv, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    The ODO standing at 4888 kms !! My 90 hp is getting her 1st service done has i type this, I couldn take the day off so my dad has taken the car to vecto motors. Just a routine 1st service except oil and oil filter being changed additional for my satisfaction... Other than that the AC whn starts their is a foul smell, which did not subside after i changed the a filter last week... So lets see how the job is done...

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  2. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Sorry all for the absence of updates, Been occupied a lot due to office work...

So the 1st service was done at 4900~ KMS

No major issues apart from voluntary oil and oil filter change..

The car after the service felt a lot smoother and nice on the road, the day after the service was done, we headed to masinagudi in Mudumalai for a 2 day trip. DSC_0318.jpg DSC_0232.jpg DSC_0234.jpg DSC_0237.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
    2 people like this.
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

So Mohan, you are the silent guy seen around 3M and Madhus? I was there(Madhus) last Wednesday along with my bro and TFIan Sunil. Saw your car, tried looking around for you, but you were nowhere to be seen. You should have seen 2 Puntos getting their WA & WB done. Anyways, next time!
    1 person likes this.
  4. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    On the way to masinagudi the 5k kms mark was done and dusted !

DSC_0081.jpg

Just after the trip was done and back in bangalore this figure was taken care off...

20130721_120940(1).jpg

And after a couple of weeks 6k DONE!!

20130802_092517.jpg

I had taken a off last wednesday cos my frnd was getting his t-jet delivered so in the morning decided to take my car to madhus and get WB and WA done

Pics of the car raised and wheels taken out..

20130731_121416.jpg

20130731_121422.jpg

The wheels taking their turn at the Road Force machine one by one..

20130731_115841.jpg

20130731_115845.jpg

During the 3rd wheel balancing these guys remove all the stones stuck in the tyre groove and while doing that spotted tht one tyre had 2 puntures cos of 2 nails so that was removed and mended as well.

20130731_120936.jpg

This the road force machine summary of before and after WB

20130731_123237.jpg

And at the end Wheel Alignment done.

20130731_124140.jpg

The tyres were rotated as per the road force machine.

The vehicle is changed to been even more pleasant and smooth on rough roads and their is no pull to either side..

Sheesh this were all the updates i can think of at the moment, In future will not keep it pending cos later on doing all the updates at once like this is a bigger task.:(

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey... yeah yeah i saw a grey and another punto but even i didn catch you guys... yes defiantely next time..

I was all the time at the road force machine along with nikhil and didn move about anywhr....

Would have been nice to catch up with u guys.. :(
  5. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Hey guys,

While posting all the updates yesterday night i had forgotten about the most recent job done on the car...

This last saturday i have installed 3m CR70 sunfilm for the front windshield of my punto....

The eye hurting glare which was there before cos of highbeams have been taken care is much more pleasant to drive in the nights.

And day time driving i am not able to differentiate much cos the weather in the morning and evening at the moment in bangalore is rainy and gloomy, will have to take it out in broad sunlight to know the difference.

The installation pics i couldn take cos i left my car and went out with my cousin to madhus for his polo WB and WA...

have taken pics that day while driving back in the rain will be posted as soon as i reach home tonight.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @mohan,
    tat explains my eyes pain and headache from my recent night driving .

btw tis film won't b visible like tose Teflon sheet you put near the door?
  7. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    :)Haha lol...

No man... i will put a few pics that will give you a better idea..

At office now n i cant transfer the pics from the phone to my office PC :(
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You entered in CAUTION zone of driving :D.
    Be cautious while driving on bad roads with one punctured tire.i would say better sell it off and buy a new one.
    i have two bad experiences with punctured tire bcoz of the same puncture location,hence thrown away the tire, it was GT3 spare tire which comes with the car purchase.
  9. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Hey,

There were 2 punctures at 2 different places in the same tyre that ... It shouldn be a problem...

Please foresee my typo errors since i am multitasking with office and tfi :)
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i mean to say the same puncture which was removed caused me the problem.After an 1000Kms again the same puncture in the same location,the puncture removed last time got leaked.