1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My fabulous Fiat Linea....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by leo_sk, Mar 3, 2011.

1. leo_sk

leo_sk

Hello Friends....This is Sandeep Kohli from aamchi Mumbai,

I have been the proud owner of my Linea since last may but i joined just recently....

what can i say: better late than never ... :dance

The car is fabulous in all terms and driving it erases all ur tensions...
    be it the superb handling...or the drop dead looks..

u r simply in awe of the machine....

but it also have its fair share of problems... some knick and knacks not attended properly by FIAT,
    not to mention the pathetic service handed out by the largest and also the SH*T**ST dealer in India...

i am also posting another article in the sales and review section, of their careless attitude and reputation in destroying others vehicle..

i have personally mailed letters to all the senior heads about the treatment being given by wasan.. :uh
    lets see when they will revert back... :?:
    i have also lodged a complaint atconsumer complaints....
    http://www.consumercomplaints.in/compla ... 3#c1070583

do go through that topic and any form of reply or help is appreciated...

tk care Guys..
    happy motoring :redcar

Ciao
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Welcome to the forum mate :)
    Its good that you are taking the matter to those who matter at FIAT. Do keep chasing them up.
  3. leo_sk

leo_sk

Thnx sid....
    i just spoke today to the ssm at wasan showroom.... he says they have got the stick from their seniors, and my issue is gonna be discussed in todays meeting....

ill post my letter in the sales and service section...
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    you can also raise a complaint on the fiat customer care. Keep the engine number handy while you call them. They give you a complaint Id that you can track. The complaints move really fast and attract lot of attention. I got at least 5-6 calls from fiat showroom and cust care to get my problem resolved.

Number: 1800-209-5556
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Leosk keep constant pressure on the ssm, or make an arrangement for the conference call with the fiat officials., Hope you will have all you problems solved. ::T
  6. leo_sk

leo_sk

Thnx Guys...
    will keep up the pressure......
    got a customary reply from the service center about the complain being forwarded to the tata motors authorities....

also got a mail from the CRM at Deonar who is partly responsible for the mess...
    have mailed her back ..

lets see how it turns..

will it help if I visit some other dealership?
    will they solve his problem? ...... ANYBODY got an idea??????
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    As far as i think the same dealer will have to do the needful, but don't loose hope, since the matter is expedited to higher authority it will be resolved
  8. leo_sk

leo_sk

hey guys.... sorry cldnt post earlier as was outta town.......

appointment at the service centre had been fixed for 14th for a joint inspection...
    which has taken place and now they are on the case as the official from TML has located the problem which these idiots cldnt find or they did not wanna find it......

It was all: yes sir , ok sir , we will do it sir,

i have also posted my correspondence with them in the service centre review section......

they are making the part available and in a step by step process will check and change the faulty part......

there also is a humming sound from the rear at speeds around 70 and above 90...
    i feel its the rear bearings, already my first set was changed at the initial 3k check up as they were faulty.....
    now its started again: are they fitting local make bearings or what ......
    how come they wear out so early...

anyways they are gonna attend it too with the a/c isuue....also my 1st service is overdue.........

will keep u guys posted.....
    do check out the correspondence in service review section......

tk care guys...
    drive safe :redcar
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::pP Hope this appointment will be worth waiting for and all the problems will be solved or i rather say i should be solved :boxer
  10. leo_sk

leo_sk

Hey Tony, I hope that too......it's been a pretty long wait...
    will know in a couple of days....