1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    actually for balancing there is a tollerance of 5 points (on some scale i dont know of).
    When i asked the balancing fellow regarding this he said for perfect balancing the machine should read 0 points.
    But anything between 0-5 is ok is what he said.

Now coming to your point of these valve caps adding weight I'm sure even if they add weight to the wheel it will not go beyond 5 hence no worries of alignment
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    No, the theft of caps did not take place at petrol pump, where I got down and witnessed the entire process. Later, when I washed my Linea, they were intact and tightly screwed. Perhaps, the theft might have taken place either at Orion Mall, Bangalore, which was the only place my Linea visited in Bangalore during the last month or at my Chennai home, where anybody could have walked in and walked away with the caps. My Bangalore home's garage is fully secured.
    Yes, I get the wheel alignment and balancing done with these caps on. But, the weight of these cap is negligible and won't make a difference, I think.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Sheen

Sheen Timido

Bangalore
    That's not nice :(
    1 person likes this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea Meets Her Siblings at Chennai!

My fabulous FIAT Linea met her siblings at Chennai last night. :)

DSC09802.jpg

DSC09801.jpg

DSC09809.jpg
    9 people like this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Another torturous Chennai>Kanchipuram>Chennai Trip

This evening, we drove Chennai>Kanchipuram>Chennai to attend a marriage reception. It is needless to say the drive was torturous.

MID.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Where can i get this VIAIR pump?
    I initially had a mediocre pump that all of a sudden broke a leak. I'm trying hard to fix it with M-SEAL but no use.
    I want to pick one up.
    The one I saw in reliance autozone is some 1600rs or so. That's way too expensive.
    Can anyone suggest a good/ reliable brand
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    ^^ not problems with customs?
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    i think customs come into picture post 10,000rs
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I didn't face any problems from the customs. In fact, amazon refunded some amount to my credit card account due to excess collection of customs duty. :)