1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This calls for a meet in Chennai, Ravi Ji. How long you would be staying in Chennai? We can meet this time . :)

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Ramesh. I will be in Chennai upto the middle of July 2013. We will meet definitely. :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    1 person likes this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    1000 Thanks to you, Viny! :)
    1000thThanks.jpg
    Now, it is working! I tested it extensively during my Bangalore to Chennai trip. :)
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Chennai>Kanchipuram>Chennai

Did a quickie Chennai>Kanchipuram>Chennai trip this evening. It was a torture for me and my fabulous FIAT Linea in the peak hour traffic, which gets reflected in the vital statistics.

MID.jpg

Today, I noticed that my Linea lost her two RHS FIAT-branded tyre valve caps, while the other two caps on the LHS are intact although they were loose and not fully tightened.

Tyre valve cap 002.JPG
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    3 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Which road did you take Ravi Ji?
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Kodambakkam High Road>Arcot Road>Porur>Poonamallee>Sriperumpudur>Kanchipuram and returned via the same route.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Where did you get those valve caps?
    When i bought my alloys i had nice chrome plated caps which as expected got stolen and now i only have 2 more left so I would like to change them to fiat valve caps
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
  10. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    I hate the Sriperumpudur stretch for it's uneven quality. Can't call it as a toll road. Never understood the concept of BOT toll roads. They keep increasing the toll fee as though they haven't earned back their investment. Any RTI activists??

That is why I get down and tighten the caps myself after filling air. And most of the times, the person who fills the air doesn't tighten it well.
    BTW, how much do these caps weigh? Won't they add imbalanced weight to the wheel (unless you do balancing with these caps on)? Asking because, the amount of weight they add during balancing is very minimal.