1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sir, I wish you and your linea all the best and expecting another great travelogue as usual.
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Glittering Linea!

My Linea has not visited any detailing centre so far. I do all the washing and waxing myself. My Linea's boot contains California Car Duster. My garage has Jopasu Car Duster. Here are some pics.

IMG_0132.jpg

2059.jpg

2061.jpg

2062.jpg

2063.jpg

2064.jpg

CCD vs JCD.JPG
    10 people like this.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Car looks great and almost new!!! It may give a run for money to most Linea's available on the forum!!! You should now start a thread on how to maintain the Linea gorgeously
    1 person likes this.
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    you do it urself, or someone helps u?? i think i remember u from the meet. u seem to be really fit if u maintain ur cars all by urself. and chrome mirrors on linea looks royal. alas i cant get it here:sad1
    1 person likes this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Another Chennai - Bangalore Trip Non-Stop, Well Almost!

My fabulous FIAT Linea brought us safely and comfortably to our Bangalore Basaveswara Nagar home at 4:02 am today. We left our Chennai Royapettah home last night at 10:06 pm.

This time, I took Cathedral Road>Kodambakkam High Road>Arcot Road>Porur route instead of Guindy Kathipara Junction route that I was taking earlier. The Arcot Road route was the shortest for my home by a few km. As usual, I drove through Poonamallee and Mulabagilu towns via Chittoor and Kolar - my favourite route.

I did not take any break during this trip. However, the gate was closed for about 15 minutes at the railway level-crossing at Nangamangalam, Andhra Pradesh near Tamil Nadu border.

There was heavy traffic all along the route upto Poonamallee. Sand lorries ruled the roost from Mulabagilu to Bangalore showering sand on the other road-users.:(

Road-widening [4-laning] works have started from AP-KA border upto Mulabagilu without causing any disturbance to the traffic on the existing 2-lane NH 4.:)

My Linea displayed these statistics:

MID.jpg

But, my MapMyIndia Lx130 differs with my Linea!

DSC09154.JPG
    4 people like this.
  6. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    There is always some amount of error on the speedometer. The GPS is more accurate in this regard. For the distance though, the car would know best.
    1 person likes this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Tow Strap For My Fabulous Fiat Linea

Yesterday, I walked to Reliance Autozone, Basaveswara Nagar to buy My Shaldan, car freshener for my Linea, but ended up buying a tow strap too. My Linea managed 3 Himalayan trips so far without a tow strap. Since, it was available at a discounted price of rupee-symbol.gif 585 [original MRP: rupee-symbol.gif 780], I decided to buy it as my Linea will have many more Himalayan trips in future.:)

DSC09160.jpg

DSC09162.jpg

DSC09164.jpg

DSC09165.jpg

DSC09167.jpg

The tow strap pack sits comfortably along with the tool-bags in the spare wheel well of my Linea.

DSC09171.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
    7 people like this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great buy, so planning for next trip started?
    2 people like this.
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    We are waiting..For another trip!!:D
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Ravi; planning started, but the destination is yet to be decided!;)
    Thanks, saharsh. You have to wait till September 2013.:)
    1 person likes this.