1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    It's nice to have 7 Service bays just for Fiat cars. Now if they can make different customer lounge for Tata cabs and Tata-Fiat premium customers it would be great.
    Fuel Filter for petrol is dirt cheap at 339/-. The one for diesel cost 1700 /-
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Vijay Khasa. Yes, the SA mentioned about different pricing of petrol and diesel Lineas for the same part!
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tata-Fiat is very generous normally on replacement under warranty.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The very next day, a lady from Concorde Motors called me and sought my feed-back on my Linea's service. I mentioned the details of my post here. She said she would follow it up.

Yesterday [24 Oct 2010], a gentleman from Fiat India called and sought my response and ratings to his detailed questionnaire. His first question was: Did the security-guard wish you upon your entering the service station? My response was:
    His next question was: Were you attended immediately by the SA? My response was:
    That gentleman immediately said, "No. This is not the way. I will take it up with the service station." One of his questions was about timely delivery of the car at the promised time and washing, to which my response was:
    He was sorry about this and assured me that he would take up this issue too. At the end, when he asked for my overall rating and response, I mentioned this:
    Surprisingly, the same lady from Concorde Motors again called me this afternoon and repeated my response and ratings and then asked me whether I really gave them to the gentleman from Fiat India. When I replied in the affirmative, she apologised for these lapses and assured that they would take action to correct them!

I am happy to note that Fiat India really struggles to make both the ends meet when it comes to after sales service for Fiat cars. :up
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    If this is the approach of FIAT as posted by J Ravi, then I am dam sure FIAT has good days ahead in India. They will bring back the once upon a time glory of FIATs on Indian roads!!!!! :clap
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Great IInd service report Ravi. The feedback loop seems to have run the full course. Good show by Fiat. :up
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My fabulous fiat linea gets belated birthday gift!

Right from the day-one, I was not satisfied with the free Fiat Linea-branded accessory floor mats given by Concorde Motors [India] Limited at the time of delivery of my fabulous Linea. My foot-wear used to get stuck with the opening of the central patch of the driver side floor mat. Secondly, the floor mat used to move freely along with my foot whenever I move it, resulting in the mat occupying even the dead-pedal.

001.JPG

002.JPG

I was looking for good custom-built moulded floor mats. Recently, my friend bought Toyota Altis and decorated it with Kagu 3D mats from Hot Tracks, whose ads appear in every issue of Autocar and Overdrive magazines. He paid Rs 4,800 and recommended me to have one set for my Linea. I started contacting Hot Tracks and the standard reply I got was "3D mats for Fiat Linea are not yet available. Please contact after a month or so".

Yesterday, when I contacted them, I was surprised to get a positive reply. Yes, 3D mats for Fiat Linea are very much available at a cost of Rs 4,500! So, today, I went in my Linea to Hot Tracks and got her a belated birthday gift! I paid by cash. Otherwise, 13% VAT would apply additionally. Now, I feel comfortable and I could shift my feet freely without getting my foot-wear stuck with the mat. :up

I was informed that the same 3D mats would fit Punto too! :)

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    2 people like this.
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    nice floor mats mate...
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looking good.
    Do they have any other color for Punto/Linea?
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the best part of these mats are it covers a good amount of the floor of your vehicle than the others in the market...