1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, shams. Yes, I will take Kolar route until 6-laning works are completed in GQ.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I think it is better to take the Kolar route as I am repeatedly hearing that Krishnagiri-Hosur has become worse.

Happy journey Ravi ji.
    1 person likes this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Ramesh, for the wishes.
  4. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Mr. Ravi,

Happy Journey back home..

Your updates, interesting and inspiring, are never missed whenever logged to forum.

Reading your travelogues urges me to buy Linea immediately. With the latest news of 1.6 being launched in 2014.

Controlling my temptation, I eagerly wait for new Linea 1.6 to enjoy the drives.
    1 person likes this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, nbvcrao. Will meet you at Pune on 14 Dec 2012.:)
    1 person likes this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Chennai To Bangalore With Stops

My Linea brought me and my wife safely and comfortably to Bangalore Basaveswara Nagar home at 4:40 am today. We left Chennai Royapettah home at 10:25 pm last night. My Linea took 6 hours and 15 minutes - one of the worst timings due to traffic snarls at Chennai even at that time+ maneuvering amidst armies of Nokia buses even beyond Kanchipuram crossing restricting the speed to mere 60 kmph+closure of railway level-crossing at Nangamangalam [AP]+Coffee/loo break at CCD, Kolar. Anyway, as the saying goes, it is always better late than never.:)

MID.jpg
    2 people like this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    As usual. I was expecting that you would update this thread early in the morning as soon as you reach your home in Bangalore and you did it Ravi Ji. :D
    2 people like this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea In Close-Up

I bought Canon 550D with 18-135 mm kit lense for Rs 44 k inclusive of 4 GB memory card, EOS Digital carry-case, wireless remote control, bill and 2 year warranty from F Stop, Anna Salai, Chennai recently. Here are some photographs clicked with 18-135 mm and 50 mm prime lense.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg
    12 people like this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great time to have DSLR, just before factory visit.

Nice pictures!!
    2 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Raviji+Linea+DSLR is unbeatable combination. Just waiting to hear about next trip:D
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
    5 people like this.