1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    All the best Ravi sir. Wish you a safe journey.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  2. Another great journey in the making....:boxer
    1 person likes this.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    All the best Ravi ji. Another great travelogue is in the process of making as usual.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Loki

Loki

Wow. After Leh, and the North-East, its Spiti ! Drive Safe Ravi Sir.

I'm assuming you'll have to pass through Manali. Rohtang Pass will be quite an experience - 3ft deep slush, rocks etc in some places. And crazy traffic jams for hours - best to leave Manali very early in the morning to cross Rohtang. I took this route to Leh in July (in a Taxi though). It must be really snowy now.
    1 person likes this.
  5. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    Wishing you a happy journey

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    HP Trip Update

My Linea has brought me and my wife safely and comfortably to Ginger Hotels, Vadodara at 11:45 AM today. We had left our Bangalore home yesterday at 1:45 PM. It took 22 hours [including fuel/food breaks] to drive a distance of 1393 km. We had sodium-vapour lamp-lit dinner comprising home-made idlies and tomato chutney at Belgaum by the side of NH 4 followed by tea at Sai International near Kolhapur. The breakfast menu was also the same!:) We just now had a sumptuous buffet lunch at Ginger. My Linea completed 50 k km somewhere in the Mumbai Western Expressway this early morning. More updates later.

firststay.png

1393 km exactly. I covered it without overnight stay. I had already reserved our accommodation at ginger.Yes, I took Pune route only.

Self and wife.

Thanks, Ravi. As usual, I shall update in this thread. Travelogue will be in another exclusive thread.

Thank you, N Kiran, for kind wishes.

Thanks, harry_1407, for good wishes.

Thanks, Arnab, for the compliments.

Thanks, BoseSuman, for the nice words.

Thanks, Loki. I have decided not to torture my Linea beyond the limits. We will be coming back via Shimla. So, no Rohtang, no Manali for my Linea.:)

Thanks, kvk, for the warm wishes.
    8 people like this.
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Another exciting trip! Wishing you another safe and nice trip.Your running simply justifies for a diesel!
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Another unique drive from Ravi sir. 1400km without a hault:up
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Best of luck from your journey beyond Vadodara. Not asking which is the destination as we would like to get it as a surprise. :)
    2 people like this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea had a TD on Yamuna Expressway this morning on her way from Vadodara to Chandigarh. She took a deviation from Jaipur to Agra just to go for a ride on Yamuna Expressway to Noida.:)

seconddaystay.png

Thanaks, but, no thanks, saharsh. I am happy with my 1.4 FIRE Linea.:)
    Thanks a lot, sungoa2010.
    HP.
    6 people like this.