1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    1 person likes this.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Oh. Sorry. I was mentioning on the type of material that exactly fits into the boot of Linea like the one Ravi sir has got. That type of material is not available in India.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes, Amar.
    No. The boot mat is not part of the 3D Kagu floor mat set. I imported it from Germany as pointed out by ramjn, as the moulded 3D boot mat is not available in India.

BootMat.JPG
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    3 people like this.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    can you post some pictures of your boot mat. Gurgaon dealers do not seem to have it and looks like I shall have to get it from Delhi

thanks for the confirmation. I shall get mine this week

Thanks, it appears to be a good one. How is the quality of the material used?
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The quality of material used is good. I am fully satisfied with it.
  7. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    The Fiat original mat set has a boot mat which is T-jet branded as well. I negotiated the same with in the package while buying the jet. It is a regular flat carpet mat and not the moulded one. Does the job pretty much but I would love a 3D mat for the boot. Star mats website says they are going to launch 3D boot mats soon.
  8. @nkapoor: i suffer the same fate..
    the 3d mats are not available in any of the movement areas for my jet,
    however, i am ok with the carpet mats that come with the car, but for the rainy time (as recently),
    takes longer to dry!!!

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

@J. Ravi sir: the boot mat looks really NEAT!!!
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @Shikhar: I got the 3D Kagu Maxspyders for the Jet. But the boot mat isn't available in this set. So making do with the Fiat carpet boot mat. The rest of the Fiat T-Jet branded foot mats are lying safe with me (as a backup when the 3D's give up).
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I enquired at ABS motors for the boot mat around a month back - but they do not have any. While buying, I forgot about the boot mat completely and dealer also didnt remind me of the same

I should be getting my 3D Kagu mats this week. I will buy the star moulded boot mat once it is available. How much did the Kagu cost you?