1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    J Raviji, have you installed those chrome ORVM covers?? If yes please post pics, i've been thinking to do same since last couple of months but im not sure about how it'll look on our FTA.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tron,
    please let me know if you purchase it,i'm struggling to get it.
    i have found it but its going beyond budget near about 71 GBP.
    the one ravi sir brought i tried but the seller refused to ship to india.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes. The details are here.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ravi ji,
    after FTA one of the decent color which i like is the minimal grey,its very rare especially in linea and i was happpy to see it yesterday
    1 person likes this.
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    ganges, im trying my luck in local market!!
    I saw link given by J Ravi sir but indeed i felt it bit costly too.

Their are many people who do chrome work localy, so im chasing em now. :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Raviji, I was facing the same problem and hence decided to go for Kagu. However, the rear mat seems to be smaller than the Linea rear floor. Does your mat fit fully on the rear like it does on the front side. It would be of great help if you can post some snaps of the rear side which show any gaps between the mat and the seat for Linea

I checked this Punto thread and I think the reason is that mats are designed for Punto and hence the 3D fit for the rear side is awesome in Punto

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-4...-1-4e-grande-punto-christened-trinity-11.html
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    These mats are indeed made for Punto and will fit Linea as well. The rear mat will be smaller. I am also having the same mat.
    1 person likes this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    As ramjn mentioned, the rear mat is slightly smaller in size. Here are some photographs of my Linea's rear mat:

008.jpg
    009.JPG
    010.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Thanks Raviji and ramjn for the super quick response. If I move the rear mat forward then there is almost 2-3 inch space between the back of the mat and the rear seat. Is this also the case with your mats (not able to make out from snaps)

the dealer from whom I am dealing made me to talk to the supplier. He said that he shall send another set for me to check

another query: is the boot mat also included in the set or it has to be bought separately? How much does it cost?
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    2 people like this.