1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji, my Linea is eagerly waiting to meet your Linea which has conquered Leh to Bhutan :).
    We will meet sometime in Chennai.
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Ramesh. Sure, let our Lineas meet with their respective owners!;)
  3. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    A small question Ravi ji,How many more years are you planning to keep this italian beauty with you?
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    FTA petrol Linea is the rarest car one can own and Ravi sir is the rarest owner that a car can have. So why there is a question of leaving Linea when each of them happily enjoying the company:D
    3 people like this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    How I missed these two posts? Anyway, it is always better late than never.
    Thanks, saharsh. sungoa2010 has already answered the question. I wish to add that I intend to keep my Linea until FIAT India launches AWD SUV within INR 18 lakh, which is not expected in the near future.:) At present, there are no grounds for divorce on mutual consent!;)
    You said it, sungoa2010.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

The up-to-date maintenance cost of my Linea works out to mere rupee-symbol.gif 0.73 per km for 40,000 km.:up The details are here.
    4 people like this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Saturday. 7 July 2012. 4:30 pm. Pizza Hut, T Nagar, Chennai; when and where my Linea met her siblings, and I, fellow-TFI'ians. Here are some pics clicked during the meet.

ChennaiMeet1.JPG

ChennaiMeet6.JPG

ChennaiMeet9.JPG

ChennaiMeet2.JPG

ChennaiMeet3.JPG

ChennaiMeet4.JPG

ChennaiMeet5.JPG

ChennaiMeet7.JPG

ChennaiMeet8.JPG
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    6 people like this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My old Linea in new hues.

LineaInMahabaleshwarLineaAtMahabaleshwar.jpg MyLinea4.jpg
    3 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Few hours back during break time I was searching for fiat factory photo on google and I saw a FTA Linea captured through some other car's windshield. I was just told myself that it is ravi sir's linea. I was simply shocked after seeing two pages below and it was indeed your car. How come a wild guess became so precise:D
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Posting a photograph thanks to my new BSNL LL+BB Home Combo ULD 900 connection. Earlier, I was unable to upload big photographs with my Tata Photon+ mobile Internet connection.

DSC07389.jpg

Thanks, sungoa2010.
    2 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks for posting my favourite colour combination with FTA linea. FTA linea with blue open sky:)
    1 person likes this.