1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji. Are you still in Kolkata? Where is your next stop?
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes. Today, we had a ride in Kolkata metro from Maidan to Kalighat and from Kalighat to Ravindra Sadan [in the reverse direction]. We also visited Victoria Memorial and Museum and Birla Planetarium. We will be leaving Kolkata tomorrow. My next stop is Guwahati.
    2 people like this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ravi sir, Nice to hear from the land of Rasgollas. When I used to stay near the salt lake city, I used to enjoy the rasggolla on on almost every day in the evening.
    The trams scooters, taxis all move in such way that it looks chaotic from outside but has a beautiful rhythm inside.
    In your ledakh trip the Linea was accompanied by Blue open sky complemeting9or competing with your FTA Linea. Now in north east greenery in back ground it will be a another visual treat.
    1 person likes this.
  4. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    great sir!

i don't find any good testimonial about GT3 than yours.

Lucky tires,toured all corners of india.

A great work horse.
    1 person likes this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ravi Sir, Have you reached Guwahati?
    1 person likes this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Trip To East & North-East - Update

Thanks, sungoa2010. We [self, wife and Linea] reached Ginger Hotels, Guwahati, at 3:00 am today [18 April 2012]. We left Kolkata at 5:00 pm on day-before-yesterday [16 April 2012]. I took two power naps each of duration 45 and 30 minutes apart from breaks for food and refuelling. I took hell lot of time for driving this 1175 km with poor FE and less average speed, thanks to very bad roads and eternal traffic jam on a 4-lane NH forcing me to drive through rural Bengal to arrive at Siliguri.
    DSC06016.JPG
    DSC06018.JPG
    DSC06019.JPG
    DSC06020.JPG
    Now, I badly require some good rest.:)
    3 people like this.
  7. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    aiyo sir!!

nearly 30 hrs for covering 1175Km is very long drive,with only 1.15 hours of rest.

its seems to be an understatement to Quote.

every Drive you do falls under Guinness record.nope, its falls in 24 hours "Le mans race" for Endurance test as well.

did u had any foto clicKs on the way??

Kudos for enthusiast Driving!!!::T
    1 person likes this.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    (In reference to you're first posts about linea......)
    5-6 yrs from now when my GP would have seen a lot of road.. I"m going to make sure to buy a really classy FIAT (like the linea) and keep her for the rest of my life.

FIAT:: guys make sure you churn a good one out.
    1 person likes this.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Ravi sir you reached guwahati at 3 am after being on road for almost 34 hrs and you still had the energy to post this at
    4:33 am!! kudos!!

it would have become really energy sapping after second day evening till you reached ginger..
    have good rest and all the best for the rest of your voyage!!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ravi Sir ,
    I always find it energizing while reading your thread ... I always wonder from where you are getting this energy .. that too driving for 34 hrs !!!

Recently I attended a training session and it was taken by a retrd professor and his age was 64 .. He was running arould the class like a teenager ..He was so energetic that the moment i saw him I thought about you ...

Great going !!!

Ajit
    1 person likes this.