1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ravi Sir, Did you take rest in between(Visakhpatnam and Kolkota)? Now hardly there will be any states remaining where the fabulous Linea's wheel has not touched.
    And yours will be the first Linea to visit abroad. :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, teky. But, I haven't broken my previous record of driving from Chandigarh to Surat [1474 km in 26 hours] during my Leh trip.
    Thanks, gurjinder. I have self-confidence to drive long distance only in my FIAT Linea.
    No. Not even power naps.
    There are many states/UT yet to discovered by my Linea like Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim and many more states in the North-East.
    Fellow-member Mahesh Natarajan drove to Bhutan in his brand new Linea in 2010. In fact, that was the spark that ignited the wild fire in me to plan and execute this trip!:)
    1 person likes this.
  3. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Ravi sir. am just awestruck by your quest for driving. Saluting your passion for cars and driving. All the Best for your trip.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    But, Ravi Ji, again yours will be the first 1.4 FIRE to cross the borders :).
    2 people like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Oh! I had forgotten that thread. Read it when I joined in TFI. That was a true Fiat family and thanks for making us to remember about that wonderful thread.

Your Linea had entered West Bengal in Pohela Boishakh(bangali new year) and wish Goddess Durga bless your journey. Tomorrow is Bihu Assamese new year and your family and Linea will also part of first day of their life.
    1 person likes this.
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    all the best for the rest of your journey ravi sir....

you are the best!!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji, best wishes for Bengali new year, I think you have bengals new year bhoj ( spl for new year food).
    1 person likes this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, sathya_sc, for your kind wishes.
    Well said, Ramesh. So, my Linea is also one among the firsts to cross the border!:)
    Thanks, sungoa. Actually, the new year for Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Assemese, Punjabi, etc., is celebrated plus or minus a day except in Tamil Nadu, which changes along with the ruling party there!:)
    Thank you, jayakrishnakola.
    Thanks, BoseSuman. We celebrated Bengali New Year by tasting Chena Payas for dessert at Gangaur, Russel Street.:)
    2 people like this.
  9. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    sir,did u changed new tyres after Leh trip or running stock?
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    No. My Linea is still running on OE Good Year GT3 tyres only, now nearing 40 k km.
    1 person likes this.