1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Ravi sir, all the best for your journey!! if time and weather conditions (due to tsunami warnings) permit, do visit Yarada beach in Vizag. Its approach is really scenic and is surrounded by picturesque hills on three sides.
    1 person likes this.
  2. My hearty wishes for a safe and happy journey Ravi Sir ... Take care . Glued to this thread from now on ...

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    my heart felt wishes Ravi sir!

we are foreseeing another episode of travelogue.sir please do paint FTA color for rear sensors too.

please do convey my regards to madam as well.
    1 person likes this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Believe it or not, when my Linea entered the parking lot of Hotel Supreme, Beach Road, Visakhapatnam, the time was exactly 11:15 am today!:) We had a pleasant journey. I am posting these photographs after checking in and unpacking.
    AfterCheckIn.jpg
    ActualDistanceDriven.jpg
    AvFE.jpg
    AvSpeed.jpg
    TripTime.jpg
    Thanks, romsi_rk, for your kind wishes. Yes, updates, regularly; travelogue, after my return!:)
    Thank you, shams. I am staying in Vizag tonight only. I will be leaving for Kolkata by tomorrow afternoon. Our only programme in Vizag is to stroll in the beach both in the evening and tomorrow early morning in time for watching sun-rise.
    Thanks a lot, Cuty Red.
    My sincere thanks for your good wishes, linealover. I shall seriously consider painting the parking sensors with FTA after returning home.:)
    Thank you, kvk. My travelogue will start on the same day I reach my home!:)
    Thanks, Loki. Leave alone, NE. I am visiting Vizag, Bhubaneshwar and Kolkata for the first time in my life!:)
    When I was posting my message yesterday afternoon, at that time itself, I came to know about the earthquakes/tsunami, etc. There was a flurry of phone calls from my children from their respective offices to cancel or postpone the trip. But, I put my foot down, and here I am, posting this message from Vizag!
    Thanks once again for those tips.
    Thanks, BoseSumar. I drove via Kolar>Chittoor>Tirupathi>Srikalahasti>Naidupeta>NH5>Ongole>Guntur>Vijayawada>Rajahmundry>Vizag.
    Thanks, Ganges. I crossed Godavari in the darkness. But, river Gowthami I crossed this morning. It was dry like a desert.

Thanks a lot for your kind good wishes, guys. Please pardon me if I left out anybody in this post. Now, It's time to lunch, and then, the much-needed sleep.
    8 people like this.
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    wow wow.......what a drive of 1082 km? and a quick update too.

my wishes for a pleasant sleep.......

this is certainly a hot thread!!ramjn called me in the morning about your trip....otherwise i would have missed the live travelogue.

kudos ravi sir!
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great to see you are exploring India (and beyond) with so much passion.

BTW, Whats your plan?
    1 person likes this.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ravi sir you have the driving stamina of ten 25 year olds combined. No doubt about it. salute_smiley.gif

Drive safe and keep us updated!
    2 people like this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wow. Great to see updates from you Ravi Ji. Did you drive for 17 hours continuosly?
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ravi Sir, Your passion is not only inspirational but a matter of proud for us to be in this forum. The average speed is very good and FE is also impressive.
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks once again, linealover, for the compliments.
    Vizag, Kolkata, Guwahati, Kaziranga National Park, Shillong, Bhutan and Bhubaneshwar in 22 days!
    Thanks gurjinder.
    Thanks, Ramesh. We left our home yesterday by 3:45 pm. Today, we entered the hotel at Vizag at 11:15 am. We had a dinner break at Bhudhanam toll plaza, refuelling at HP COCO outlet at Kavali, one tea break after Ongole, another refuelling and breakfast break at BP Rajahmundry, coffee break at BP Ghar Dhaba between Rajahmundry and Vizag. I didn't have power naps this time.
    Thanks, sungoa2010.