1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ravi sir why dont you try Linea Tjets clamp to lock the spare alloy. I think you should give a try...if it wont work then you have steel rim with you :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, shams.
    Thank you, abk1980m for the compliments.
    Thanks, kedarbendre. I thought of getting the clamp rod elongated by welding a 2" piece on top of the threaded portion. But, the problem is, with the clamp on the alloy spare wheel, the handle of the clamp projects above the floor level of the boot, resulting in an ugly bulge at the centre. If I keep a piece of luggage on top of it, it won't sit properly due to level difference. So, I have decided not to clamp the alloy spare wheel which just sits on its place without clamp.:)
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    3mugs for 5124.44 :eek: :eek:
    One Word INSANE ...but then all majnoo's are called insane :p
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I take this as a compliment, Viny.:)
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji, the Mugs are too good. No doubt about that. But, they are expensive (I would have never thought of buying it). But, still it shows your passion and love towards the brand "Fiat".
    Hats off to you.
    1 person likes this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, ramjn.
    But, they are peanuts compared to some expensive, useless and bizarre mods!
    Yes. That's the price I paid for my passion.;)
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Bangalore - Chennai

My Linea took us safely to our Chennai [Royapettah] home at 4:55 am today. Earlier, we left our Bangalore [Basaveswara Nagar] home at 11:40 pm last night.
    DSC05583.jpg
    After more than 6 years, this time I took Kolar route instead of via Hosur/Krishnagiri. I took a tea break at Muthukadai between Ranipet and Walajah.
    DSC05585.jpg
    Four lane stretch has been completed from Bangalore up to the start of Mulabagilu bypass. No toll was collected as still many works are pending like road furniture, signages, etc. Then, decent two lane road up to Walajah where it merges with 4 lane road.
    DSC05586.jpg
    The quality of NH 4 within Andhra Pradesh was excellent including the ghat section. Monsoon rains could not do any damage in this portion.:up
    DSC05588.jpg
    The recent monsoon did not spare even the 4 lane road. My Linea had to wade through sudden potholes, which were yet to be patched up. There were some bad stretches near Sriperumpudur and near Hyundai factory.
    DSC05590.jpg
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was thinking old Kolar route is not good, for night driving. But looks that also improved now.
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Chennai - Bangalore

Cara Mia FIAT Linea did Chennai [Vadapalani] to Bangalore [Basaveswara Nagar] last evening. Left the origin at 4:15 pm and reached the destination by 11:15 pm including one hour food/fuel break at HP COCO pump/Arya Bhavan at Pallikonda and half-hour coffee break at BP COCO pump/A2B at Chinnar. Crossing Porur junction was a breeze at 5 pm. I found more buildings being demolished and roads widened there.
    DSC05636.jpg
    DSC05637.jpg
    DSC05638.jpg
    DSC05639.jpg
    DSC05640.jpg
    DSC05641.jpg
    DSC05642.jpg
    DSC05643.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    More goodies for my Linea

My Linea was showered with presents by my daughter.
    DSC05644.jpg
    DSC05651.jpg
    DSC05646.jpg
    DSC05649.jpg
    DSC05648.jpg
    DSC05657.jpg
    DSC05650.jpg
    DSC05655.jpg
    DSC05659.jpg
    DSC05652.jpg
    4 people like this.