1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes, agreed. I have been doing that already. Thanks for the compliments.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Fabulous FIAT Linea Gets Spare Alloy Wheel

The bent spare alloy wheel was repaired at A1 Car Care Centre, Jayanagar 1 st Block, yesterday, at a cost of Rs 700.

My Linea had also undergone wheel balancing and alignment there costing Rs 600. After dismantling the wheels for balancing, Ilyas Khan of A1 Car Centre suggested painting of the rear brake drums and front brake calipers so as to cover the much-talked-about rusts, for which I readily agreed. Cost: Rs 700.

Image0041.jpg
    Image0042.jpg
    Image0052.jpg
    Image0039.jpg
    Image0051.jpg
    Image0050.jpg
    DSC05526.jpg
    DSC05530.jpg

Strange, but true: The spare alloy wheel does not want it clamped in the spare wheel well as it is designed to hold tightly only the steel spare wheel.

DSC05521.jpg
    DSC05522.jpg
    DSC05523.jpg
    DSC05524.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Red painting on brake calipers looks pretty good.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Its great Ravi Ji. How long it took for the whole work? Do they work on Sundays too? I am visiting Bangalore this weekend. Will try to find some time to do this.

Ravi Ji, do you mind giving your contact number? Can you please PM me :)?
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Ravi, for the compliments.
    I went there after 12 noon. All the works were completed by 3 pm including intervening lunch hour.
    Yes, as per their business card. Please speak to Ilyas Khan and confirm before going. Their LL number doesn't work. Try any other mobile number given in their business card.
    Definitely I don't mind giving their contact numbers.:) You can click the link in A1 Car Care Centre [in my post # 382] and see their business card along with my review.
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    What Is FIAT Mug Doing In My Linea?

Yesterday, I received 3 FIAT mugs from Partsworld UK. I placed my order on 2 November 2011 and paid Rs 5124.44 through my PayPal account using discount coupon code of FF010. Out of the three mugs, one is reserved for my 3-year old Australian grand daughter, who is visiting here next month. If my Linea's key chain with FIAT logo is shown to her on Skype, she would say, 'Thatha's FIAT car!' as she likes her Thatha's blue car.
    DSC05547.jpg
    DSC05551.jpg
    DSC05552.jpg
    DSC05554.jpg
    DSC05557.jpg
    DSC05564.jpg
    Unfortunately, this red FIAT mug is not available with FIAT authorised service centres in India. However, a different mug with FIAT logo is available.
    2 people like this.
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Ravi Sir

Appreciate your passion for Fiat and fiat related things. I do have a Fiat Mug given by the dealer here.
    1 person likes this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Rajen. The mug given by the dealer must be the one with FIAT logo and not this red one, I am sure.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    the one i have is white in color with FIAT written in deep red. i think thats the one available here readily..
    your mug looks much better :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    The red brake shoe looks spectacular!
    1 person likes this.