1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Rajen. Let me come back to normal temperature, pressure and O[SUP]2 [/SUP]levels.:D Very soon, you will see my travelogue.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ravi sir take your time. No hurry.

Once settle down at your home sweet home then upload the travelogue report with lots of pics. :)
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    J Ravi sir, I was not in Chandigarh when you were here. Otherwise I would have definitely sent you a message via TFI and tried to contact you.

Anyways, I am one of those hundreds of members keeping an eye on your updates to see the travelogue and the photos.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, kedarbendre. I remembered you when I passed through Pune NH 4 bypass at 10:30 pm last night!
    Thank you, YB. If we are destined to meet, we will meet!:)
  5. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    Congratulations on the trip Mr. Ravi.

Looking forward to ur review
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, jayakrishnakola, for your wishes. I shall start writing my travelogue soon.
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz on the trip completion, Sir. Happy to see that you are back safe, and happier to know that we will be treated with the travelogue soon :)
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thank you, anoop, for kind wishes. Yes, my travelogue will start soon. I do hope, you would enjoy it.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea Was Worshiped

Day-before-yesterday, my Linea got a grand bath, first shampooing followed by water-wash. Yesterday, she was worshiped on the occasion of Ayudha Puja and also for safely bringing us home after our Leh expedition. My Suzuki Fiero gave company. I forgot to post this yesterday.:)
    DSC05441.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Fabulous Fiat Linea Celebrates Her Second Birthday Today!

My Linea celebrates her second birthday today. But, the birthday girl remains at home taking the much-needed rest after strenuous Leh expedition.:D However, she was kind enough to pose for a few photographs on this joyous occasion.
    DSC05448.jpg
    DSC05450.jpg
    DSC05452.jpg
    She has done jaw-dropping 35,380 km in these two years. My previous vehicles MS Omni/Versa did far less than this at their second birthdays as they had not gone beyond south India.

The following are some of the destinations of my Linea apart from numerous trips to Chennai/Pondy:

Here are the links to my travelogues of my mega trips thanks to my Linea:

The Leh Expedition

The Mega West/North India Trip

The Great Goa/Mahabaleshwar/Mumbai/Pune Trip

My Linea Visits Tamil Nadu Temples, Churches, Falls & Beaches

My Linea's Kochi/Kayankulam Visit

On this happy occasion, I wish my Linea many more thrilling and adventurous destinations in the coming years!:)