1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Oh Oho! How could i missed this fantastic thread.
    Nice trip Sir.
    Waiting for the travelouge. The ice and Linea.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just saw news about earthquakes in so many places in our country. Hope no issues with your journey.
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

@ ravi sir, hope you are safe and not affected by the earth quake.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, nk4FIAT, for kind words. Here is a trailer. The main picture will start after my returning home!
    Thanks a lot, Ravi and anoop. This region is not affected by earthquake. We are hale, hearty and safe.

Leh Expedition Update

At last, my Linea drove on the highest motorable road in the world at Khardung La. I met fellow TFI'ian trance_nut on my way back to Leh.
    Linea@KhardungLa.jpg Linea@khardungLa2.jpg
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

Wow, that picture is sure worth preserving. Waiting for your return to read the report and feast on all the photos :)
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, but we will wait for your travelogue.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    great pictures Ravi sir!! we are eagerly waiting for more :)
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, anoop, Ravi and shams, for kind words. I shall write a detailed travelogue with photographs after my return to my abode.

Leh Expedition Update

Left Leh at 4:05 am and reached Hotel Mirage, Srinagar, at 10:15 pm today including visit to Drass War Memorial, some stoppages by BRO for road maintenance, many stops for clicking photographs and traffic jam at Zozilla Pass due to a truck getting stuck at a U bend.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    wow look at your linea gleaming against the snow mountain. eagerly waiting for your travelogue and lots of pics.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ravi sirji I am waiting like anything for ur travelogue Report. I am planning my Ladhakh Trip with my wife (as of now she is my fiancee cum girl friend) :)
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011