1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Rajen. I shall write my travelogue after accomplishing the mission.:)
    Thank you, omzworld. We have a pleasant weather at Srinagar. Photographs of my dirty Linea against beautiful mountains will appear in my travelogue.:D
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Best wishes moving ahead, do take ample care as you move up the hills and cross mighty zozilla.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Viny, for your wishes. I shall drive with maximum care and patience. The rest is left to the Nature!
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Non Stop driving through NH1A is really tough especially during the night, what with the heavy vehicles traffic moving at these times. Not to mention the prolonged army convoys. Ravi ji do take care and not push extra. How many drivers are there?
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Kapil. I did not get caught in any army convoys. I am the only driver!
  6. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    all the best sir drive safe and take lot of pictures
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Amazing ! Kudos to you Ravi'ji for this extraordinary trip.

Leh trip has been in radar since 2-3 years. Don't know if it could materialize. For now, will be eagerly awaiting your travelogue.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, Amit and M A N U, for your kind wishes. We are starting in another hour or so to Leh. But, it has been raining all through the night. My Linea had tankful of petrol last night at Rs 68.78 before the hike was effected.:)
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    You are the only one driver, means you are driving right from Banglore, sir hats off to you.

Drive Safe. Take care of yourself and your car.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Leh Expedition Update

We reached Leh safely at 2:30 pm today. Earlier, we had left Srinagar yesterday at 8:00 am and reached Sonamarg by 11:00 am. But, we were not allowed to proceed further as there were a lot of landslides en route especially near Zozilla Pass. Hence, we took a room at JKTDC rest house and had good siesta after lunch. We left Sonamarg at 8:30 pm after dinner and reached Kargil by 3:00 am today. But, since the petrol pump opens at 6 am only, we had a power nap at the car itself parked in the petrol pump. After tankful of petrol at Kargil, we left at 6 am today and reached Leh by 2:30 pm. The roads were very bad especially at Zozilla Pass. All along the route, we were stopped at many locations as BRO workers were clearing the debris and stones blocking the road. Hence, the delay in reaching Leh.