1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I'm also going for Armrest...just waiting for an reply from ebay vendor. I just wanted to confirm if it's coming with GP body kit adapter. Once he confirm, I'll place the order. ;)
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations for keyring and advance congrats for arm-rest, Grandeur. :up

You will get it within 8 days or so. I got it in Royal Mail delivered by our regular postman without any signature.
  3. Grandeur

:evilsmile Hahaha that is funny! Royal Mail delivery by an ordinary post in India. Last time when I ordered business card from UK (printed in UK) it was also delivered by a normal post here.

Let's see how long do they take!
  4. Grandeur, the ebay vendor supplies the Adaptor if you are ordering for FIAT Grande Punto. You will get two boxes in mail. One for the Armrest other for the adaptor and they will contain all the screws and the instruction card.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Grandeur,

Caution - Getting acquainted to ebay accessories site is hazardous to the pocket :mrgreen: Ask J.Ravi :mrgreen:

I can already see you making up your Punto showering with many things :car
  6. Grandeur

sssssshhh...My wife is also a regular visitor to this forum ;)
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    MY FIAT LINEA IS KICKING WITH KICK PLATES

Another trip to Chennai: We left home at Bangalore at 3:30 am on 17 June 2010, breakfasted at Hotel Saravana Bhavan, Vellore, as usual, and reached the marriage venue at T Nagar at 9:45 am. After delicious marriage feast, we reached our home away from home at Royapettah.

This time, as I had plenty of time at my disposal, I decided to explore all the automobile accessory shops located in General Patters Road. I went from one shop to the other. I got strange feed-backs ranging from 'Fiat Linea? Imported car?' to 'Fiat Linea's accessories are not available now. Perhaps, they may be available in future'! But, in Jawahar Auto Spares, #37, General Patters Road, Jayapradha Theatre Complex, Chennai 600 002 [phone: 4215 8485], Mr J Sushil Jain, showed me the Winner brand door sill plates [4] for Fiat Linea and Punto comprising each 2 front and rear door sill plates, costing Rs 950 per set. He claimed he had other accessories for Linea like window visors [Rs 950 per set of 4], boot mat [Rs 350], etc., but I didn't see them. Fixing was easy. Just peeled off the top layer of the sticker and pressed it. Presto! It's done.

Here are some pictures.

[attachment=2:4r97uzo5]kick%20plate%20001.JPG[/attachment:4r97uzo5]
    [attachment=1:4r97uzo5]kick%20plate%20002.JPG[/attachment:4r97uzo5]
    [attachment=0:4r97uzo5]kick%20plate%20003.JPG[/attachment:4r97uzo5]

On 18 June 2010, we left Vadapalani at 8 pm. The drive from Vadapalani to Porur was a torture. We had a leisurely dinner at Arusuvai, Sunkuvarchatram bypass, located at 52 km from Chennai. The food was good and toilet clean with plenty of space for car-parking. I had another break at BP COCO retail outlet, Chinnar near Krishnagiri toll plaza, wherein my Fiat Linea had fuel top up and we had coffee at Adyar Ananda Bhavan [BP Ghar Dhaba]. We reached our home, sweet home at Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore at 2 am today [19 June 2010].

kick%20plate%20001.JPG

kick%20plate%20002.JPG

kick%20plate%20003.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  8. Grandeur

Hey this is looking gr8!
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Grandeur thoda sabar rakho for the arm rest...
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Grandeur, for the compliments.