1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Rs. 3,299/- for 30,000 kms service is sweet. Very very sweet.

Quite a nice service experience you have had there.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Amit. Yes, as I mentioned earlier, our ownership threads are keenly followed by FIAT India/Tata Motors and our feedback taken seriously. They are trying their best to improve the quality of after-sales-service.
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Exactly J Ravi Sir,
    I had been to prerana motors hosur road yesterday, they called thrice after the service to confirm how is the quality of service, whether i've any complaints or not?!
    I was very happy by this type of actions:)
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea Is More Fragrant Now

Now, my Linea has become more fragrant with nice natural citric smell thanks to My Shaldan air fresheners that sit on the cup holder. Thanks a lot, rajesh karia, for recommendation.:up
    01072011242.jpg 01072011243.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Ravi ji - Do try the Squash flavor if you get one. I had that one and it lasted for over three months. I tried searching for it and couldn't get hold of it locally ended up buying Rose flavor and it's yuck :D
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes, teky, I enjoyed squash fragrance too at Reliance Autozone. But, I ended up buying lemon and orange. Let me try squash later.
  7. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    dear J.Ravi, glad that you are enjoying the sweet fragnance, hope you are follwoing the Team BHP link which i posted above, which spells out the fake & original. :)
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, rajesh karia. Because of that thread only, I ensured that 4 cans of My Shaldan that I picked up from Reliance Autozone are genuine.
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Are these My Sheldan cans good & effectively spread fragrance? Why I'm asking is because I always found such cans not giving any fragrance. I saw lots of cans of My Sheldan at various malls but never bought due to this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    You have to open the entire seal to have effective spread of fragrance, Amit. The downside is, it would evaporate early, say in 2 months or so. It is mentioned on the can that it would spread fragrance for 8 weeks.