1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    your words have done wonders. no other company would have done this and blame rash driving. i wish they do the same with my tyres as they are unbearably noisy.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Agreed. I heard horror stories about other manufacturers turning down warranty claims on flimsy grounds. But, FIAT India goes out of the way to ensure customer satisfaction, IMO.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Excellent gesture from FIAT Raviji.
    Even in my case I was not charged(Rs.4,800)for the A/C condensor that was changed for the second time in 2 months(post accident repair).I thought that I would have to pay atleast the labour charge,since my car is out of the warranty period,but I wasn't.:cool:
    Off topic,I was very happy to see FIAT's sales number overtaking Honda:grin::rage(though it may be temporary,may be the tsunami effect)
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    This is the bend I noticed in my Linea's old alloy wheel. I have decided to get it repaired and use it as spare wheel by retiring the steel rim.:)
    BentOldAlloy.jpg
    Last edited: May 7, 2011
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiat's are caring for the customers and they are knowing its the time to pamper them or else they are gone,
    Even i hope the sales figure overtake all the competitors and we see Fiat cars 7 out of 10 on the streets.
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @j ravi sir, i must say courtesy shown by FIAT is just amazing!! if we take a look at other car manufacturers they are not so nice with their customers at all!! Atlest whenever warranty work comes up fiat makes sure to change them without arguing too much.Our member ANIKET facing some problems with his fiesta but ford dosent bother about his problems at all!
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Agreed. When Fiat India called me today for my feedback, I gave 'Excellent' rating [10 out of 10] for all their questions.:up
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    More photographs of my Linea

Today, my Linea visited Hesarghatta grasslands for a TFI meet. Here are some photographs of my Linea clicked by me.
    MyLinea.jpg Linea@grassland.jpg
    MyLinea@Hessarghatta.jpg MyLineawithgreen.jpg
    MyLonelyLinea.jpg LineasPuntosGalore.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The location is beautiful and trailor made to photography the Punto and Linea.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Another Weekend Bangalore-Chennai-Bangalore Trip

* I did another weekend Bangalore-Chennai-Bangalore trip last weekend. Left my Basaveswaranagar [Bangalore] home at 7 am on 11 June 2011 and reached my Royapettah home [Chennai] by 1:35 pm. This includes one hour break at BP Ghar Dhaba at Chinnar on NH 7 [between Hosur&Krishnagiri] for fuel+breakfast and 20 minutes in traffic jam at Porur junction. We returned to Bangalore back last night.

* The following are the details of toll paid between Bangalore and Chennai for single entry:
    BangaloreChennaiToll.jpg

* Potholes on NH 7 have not been patched up between Bangalore and Krishnagiri in spite of increasing the toll on this stretch.

* As usual, BP GharDhaba A2B was overflowing with cars and people on weekend. While going to Chennai, we had breakfasted there, and while returning back, we had our evening coffee.

* My Linea returned a FE of 13.6 kmpl for spirited driving on NH7/46/4 and intra city driving in Bangalore/Chennai.
    12062011237.jpg 12062011236.jpg
    12062011238.jpg