1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    pics are always exciting to see. jitne bhi ho kum hi lagte hai.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    You said it, karan desai. Thanks a lot for kind words.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Mr ravi,
    Photos are good. FTA looks decent.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea Visits Chennai Again

Thanks, nk4FIAT, for the compliments.

My fabulous Linea visited Chennai again during the last weekend. We returned to Bangalore home just before the last midnight.

I tested my Linea's upgraded AC in the scorching heat of Chennai. I felt that the upgraded AC is definitely more efficient as compared to its predecessor. Similarly, the clutch with new CSC [steel] was also smoother. My Linea returned a FE of 15 km/l of petrol with ACC at 18 deg C for the entire trip with 3 persons on board.
    18042011193.jpg
    Here are some photographs clicked at Marina beach and my Chennai home.
    Linea at Marina.jpg Linea at ChennaiHome.jpg
    Linea at chennaiHome2.jpg
    My Linea is scheduled to visit Kerala during the next long weenend.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    15kmpl is a great figure indeed. And you've maintained your baby well .

Godspeed!

Gurjinder.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thank you, gurjinder, for nice words.
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Good news!!
    Had shot a mail to FIAT regarding the CSC replacement on last wednesday. Today got a call from Pune that my CSC would be replaced FOC :). He said will call the manager of Concorde Motors, Kochi and will ask to do it. He asked when can I bring the car for the work. So tomorrow I might be going to get the CSC replaced. Nice to see the response from FIAT. All who want to get the plastic CSC replaced, please get in touch with the FIAT customercare.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey soccerfan good you got a response, i will surely do it. by the way you had any problem or just a precaution taken. i had a conversation with the warranty head of rajkot SC and he said they cannot replace the CSC unless any problem. do we have to wait for a dead clutch on a highway?? how did you communicate with fiat. next weekend am going to rajkot for the free check up camp, want the csc changed then.
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    hey karan

I shot a mail to mangesh asking to replace the part under warranty . I mentioned my friends case (his plastic CSC was replaced with steel one after it broke down) and said i dont want to face the same issue and asked to replace it FOC. Today they called me up and said they will replace it FOC
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Karan, don't believe in the stupidity of your SA. Shoot a mail to Fiat and tell the the sob story of Linea dead on road or on flat bed trucks. These are not a good sight for already beleaguered Fiat. Demand a CSC replacement.