1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hello Sir. Aren't you coming for the TFI Meet this Sunday?
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Definitely I will, if I am in Bangalore! :)
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Cool! The meet is this Sunday in Lalbaug. There is a thread for the Meet. hope to see you. :cool:
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yesterday, my fabulous Fiat Linea had her clutch slave cylinder [CSC] upgraded to the new steel one under warranty at Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle. The SA informed me that it would be replaced under warranty and there would be no bill. He also informed me that they would do a thorough check-up of my Linea including the upgraded AC. They have a plan to check the upgraded AC at our home. Since my Linea visited there, they would as well do all the checks then and there itself. They took one full day for CSC replacement and checking. Now, I find the clutch operation smoother and gear-changing [especially the reverse gear] easier than before.
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hello Sir,
    I was expecting you at the meet last week. Did you see the pics?
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry, Arun, I and my Linea couldn't make it up for the last meet as I returned to HQ late on that day. I shall definitely drive in with my Linea for the next meet. The pics were excellent. It was nice to see so many FIATs together.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The notorious niggle prevented at last

Last week, I noticed that my fabulous Fiat Linea had suffered from the most dreaded and notorious niggle: the rear left quarter glass beading chromium strip had opened up at one end, but remained intact at the other. Shockked.gif But, I took preventive action by yanking it out and re-pasted it on the beading using Araldite. I bandaged the chromium strip and the beading together with adhesive tape for proper support. I removed the bandage after 24 hours and found them inseparable.:)
  8. same here and on the same side on my linea too. the strip just fell off when i was getting it washed. used rubber adhesive to keep it in place. no issues after that....!
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Some Photographs Of My Linea

The old photographs have gone with the wind. So, I am posting a few photographs of my Linea once again.
    new.jpg 19032011176.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg 012.jpg
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    More Photographs

Some more photographs of my fabulous FIAT Linea are given a new lease of life.
    1246.jpg 1244.jpg
    1145.jpg 1243.jpg
    1247.jpg 1498.jpg