1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Ravi ji, great addition to the already long list of add-ons you have for your beauty.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, bnzjon, for the compliments.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    BANGALORE-CHENNAI-BANGALORE TRIP IN LESS THAN 18 HOURS

I did a quickie Bangalore-Chennai-Bangalore trip yesterday/today in less than 18 hours.

Self and wife left our Basaveswaranagar home by 9:45 am yesterday in our Linea, lunched at HSB, Vellore, reached the first port of call, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, by 4:30 pm, completed the work, reached my home away from home at Royapettah at 5:30 pm, got refreshed, reached Aishwarya Mahal, Koyambedu, by 7:15 pm, attended a marriage reception and had a sumptuous and delicious dinner, visited my relative at Orchards, Arcot Road, Vadapalani, left at 9:45 pm and reached my home, sweet home by 3:30 am today. We were greeted by unseasonal torrential rain from Krishnagiri to Bangalore. My Linea's windscreen wipers worked overtime at the maximum speed.

Some vital statistics: Total to and fro distance travelled: 745 km. FE for inter and intra city driving: 13.0 kmpl. Average speed: 55 km/hour
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    You are a Legend Ravi Ji. I am envious, you get to drive The Linea to long distances almost every other week. Great Going.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, ansal11. I think, the credit goes to Fiat Linea! With my earlier vehicles [MS Omni/Versa], by the time I reached Chennai, I used to feel totally drained and didn't have energy and interest to drive back immediately. But, with Fiat Linea, it is totally different. I don't feel tired at all!
  6. Re: BANGALORE-CHENNAI-BANGALORE TRIP IN LESS THAN 18 HOURS

The way you cover the highways with no discomfort is amazing. Ofcourse, the credit should go to Linea.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, bnzjon, for kind words.
  8. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Raviji

I agree with you that the credit goes to Linea. I also made three trips Ble-Salem-Erode-Blewithin 5 weeks . Thanks to Linea T Jet. May go once again this weekend.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Rajen. My Linea behaved well and continued without break even in heavy downpour and poor visibility conditions between Krishnagiri and Bangalore on that night when all other vehicles stopped by the road side.
  10. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Ravi,

How much Kms has your FABLOUS FIAT LINEA covered so far.