1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Fiat Sold Vocal White only for a limited period of 6 months and would have sold very few cars in each state.
    I dont think so ComPaint will ever be launched in Vocal White as this doesnt make commercial sense for them.
  2. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    @ravi..... kagu mat

thanks for the update.........

warm regards
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My fabulous Fiat Linea has been hectic nowadays.

I drove her to Chennai on Saturday [12 Feb 2011]. We left our Basaveswaranagar home by 7 AM, refuelled at BP COCO retail outlet at Chinnar near Krishnagiri Toll Plaza, breakfasted at Ghar Dhaba A2B [unprecedented heavy rush there] and reached Vadapalani via Porur at 1:30 PM. We lunched at Hotel Saravana Bhavan and reached our home away from home at Royapettah.

The sand-laden trucks were a menace after Vellore during day time. They do not cover the sand with tarpaulin thereby spilling the sand all the way that hits the vehicles coming behind them. :firey

We roamed around Chennai on Sunday and Monday to fulfil various commitments, left our Royapettah home at 11:45 AM yesterday, lunched at Hotel Saravana Bhavan, Vellore, refuelled at Reliance pump[petrol costing Rs 63.74/litre, 4 paise less than BP COCO retail outlet at Chinnar although both are close to each other on the oppposite side of NH 7], had coffee at Kamat Upachar attached to the Reliance pump and reached home by 7 PM.

I enjoyed driving my Linea on NH 7/46/4. :)

This afternoon, we are scheduled to leave for Kumbakonam/Swamimalai via Thuraiyur/Trichy/Thiruvaiyaru.
  4. Ravi, next time please plan your chennai trip alongside the Chennai TFI meet, so that we could catchup.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, bnzjon. Sure, I don't want to miss a Chennai TFI meet.

I returned today at 5:30 AM from Kumbakonam, via Thiruvaiyaru-Trichy-Thuraiyur-Namakkal. The total to and fro distance covered was 952 km.

The SH 22 between Grand Anicut [Kallanai] and Kumbakonam was good. We visited Swamimalai and Sarangapani temple.

We enjoyed our stay at Hotel Raya, Kumbakonam. I would highly recommend this hotel.:up For details of this hotel, visit their website: http://hotelrayas.com/contactus.php

Thiruvaiyaru is also famous for its Ashoka halwa. We bought some Ashoka halwa from the crowded Aandavar Sweet Stall at Thiruvaiyaru on our way back. The proprietor was a nice gentleman. He welcomed us with folded hands, offered big scoops of samples of two types of halwas on banana leaf, personally supervised packing of the sweets and thanked us with folded hands. :up The Ashoka halwa was simply fantastic.

We had our dinner at Sangeetha's near the Central Bus Stand, Trichy. The food was excellent. My first refuelling point was at TVS BP on Trichy bypass road and the last at BP COCO retail outlet, Chinnar, near Krishnagiri toll plaza.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    MORE GOODIES FOR MY LINEA

My eldest daughter presented my Linea with windshield sun-screen and re-chargeable portable vacuum cleaner brought from Australia. Here are some photographs.
    [attachment=3:d329zvh0]20022011125.jpg[/attachment:d329zvh0]
    [attachment=4:d329zvh0]20022011126.jpg[/attachment:d329zvh0]
    [attachment=1:d329zvh0]20022011127.jpg[/attachment:d329zvh0]
    [attachment=2:d329zvh0]20022011128.jpg[/attachment:d329zvh0]
    [attachment=0:d329zvh0]20022011129.jpg[/attachment:d329zvh0]

20022011125.jpg

20022011126.jpg

20022011127.jpg

20022011128.jpg

20022011129.jpg
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey, great gifts Ravi Ji, Im sure both you and the Linea are ecstatic. :up

I noticed a very sleek sticker at the top of the windscreen on the driver side. What is it ??
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks for the compliments, ansal11. The driver side sticker is WWW.TEAM-BHP.COM!
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Ill just behave as if I havent seen the reply ::V

Infractions anyone ::V Just kidding. :up :evilsmile

P.S I also see the com paint box lying at the corner. Have you tried it yet, how are the results ??
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am yet to try Com Paint as there is no need yet! :wink: