1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Enjoying eco-drive reports :)
    Acceleration 2 Star .. :D Need to improve here :p

This is like driving report cards :)
    I love it :D
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    ECO DRIVE FEEDBACK

Yesterday, I completed 5 days' journey and got an eco index of 69. Now, I have set myself a target of 75 in another two weeks. Let me see. Here are some snapshots of ecoDrive feedback.
    [attachment=3:quo3cmqd]ecoDrive1.jpg[/attachment:quo3cmqd]
    [attachment=2:quo3cmqd]ecoDrive2.jpg[/attachment:quo3cmqd]
    [attachment=1:quo3cmqd]ecoDrive3.jpg[/attachment:quo3cmqd]
    [attachment=0:quo3cmqd]ecoDrive4.jpg[/attachment:quo3cmqd]

ecoDrive1.jpg

ecoDrive2.jpg

ecoDrive3.jpg

ecoDrive4.jpg
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    BANGALORE-PONDY-BANGALORE IN 18 HOURS

I drove in my Fiat Linea Bangalore-Krishnagiri-Kancheepuram-Chengalpet-Tindivanam-Pondicherry and back [882 km] in 18 hours. This route was the best among the other alternatives, IMO.

Myself and my wife left our Basaveshwaranagar home yesterday [24 Jan 2011 - Monday] at 9 am, took the elevated toll road up to E-city, refuelled at BP COCO retail outlet at Chinnar [petrol costing Rs 63.78/litre] and reached Kancheepuram by 2:30 pm, where I found both the outlets of Hotel Saravana Bhavan [HSB] were jam-packed with a big queue even for car parking! So, we continued our journey to Chengalpet and joined NH 45. We had our late lunch at Hotel Brindavanaa attached to IOCL Jubilee pump somewhere between Chengalpet and Tindivanam. The food was good and the coffee, excellent. The stinking toilet was the sole negative.

I drove on the new Tindivanam bypass. There were no signages to indicate NH 66 turning to Pondicherry. I followed a PY-registered Accent and took the correct exit to Pondicherry! It was a superb 4-lane highway all the way to Pondy, barring a few km in the beginning and the end. No toll collection as of now. The toll plaza construction is in finishing stage.

We reached Manakula Vinayakar temple at 5:30 pm, i.e., after 8.5 hours including two breaks for a distance of 441 km from my home. After darshan, we headed to the nearby BP outlet maintained by Aurobindo Ashram and had tankful of petrol [Rs 56.64/litre - perhaps the lowest in India?].

We reached Hotel Annamalai International, attended a function, dined and left at 8:30 pm. We reached HSB, Kancheepuram at 10:30 pm, had coffee and continued our home-ward journey in the same route. After refuelling at BP Chinnar, we reached home at 3 am today, i.e., after 6.5 hours.

There were some easily manageable bad stretches between Kancheepuram and Chengalpet. Pothole-filling and patch works were in progress. This route is longer by about 120 km, but the drive was pleasant as compared to the shorter, but torturous route via Thiruvannamalai [NH 66]. Now, the mandatory FE figure: 13.5 kmpl from home to home. My Linea managed to give the best average consumption FE of 30.3 kmpl for a few hundred metres!

I will be taking this route to Pondy for some more time until the shorter route becomes road-worthy! :up

[attachment=1:2qcxunym]25012011102.jpg[/attachment:2qcxunym]
    [attachment=2:2qcxunym]24012011099.jpg[/attachment:2qcxunym]
    [attachment=0:2qcxunym]25012011103.jpg[/attachment:2qcxunym]

24012011099.jpg

25012011102.jpg

25012011103.jpg
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    :eek:fftopic but i wanted to let you know.......J Ravi, why did you post the scanned copy of your bill in the forum. Your PAN number is clearly visible in the bill. You must have covered it before posting it here. Not that it is a harm, but let me tell u an incident. During the process of my car loan application the bank executive came with a bunch of sheets which is the report of my bank transactions (savings and credit). The exec told me that there had been atleast 50 odd Loan requests made using my PAN number which is making me loose points for the approval. However it is not serious, but the exec told me that any one who have your PAN number can misuse it in such ways. Like applying for bank loans (fraud cases) requesting for bank loan using others PAN etc. They may even try document forging as well he told. This is a negative side of giving away your PAN number to these so called "credit card marketing people". Please be very careful while publishing documents online especially those who contain vital information about you.

thank you all.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, pammuluvcars, for kind advice. I wish to point out that PAN was not mine, but Concorde Motors's. :) It is the standard format of all the bills of Concorde Motors wherein their PAN, TIN, CST numbers appear.
    [attachment=0:3mkvl139]concordebill.jpg[/attachment:3mkvl139]

concordebill.jpg
  6. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    yea I had a doubt that was an individual's PAN, it looked different. But still thought i would suggest. And I was wondering again n again why a customer's PAN is printed on the bill. sheesh :A my fault
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    COM-PAINT KIT FOR MY LINEA

Just a few minutes back, I received the Com-Paint kit for my Linea by courier. The pack contained a key-chain and pen also. But, I cannot use it right now as there are no scratches that requie touch-up! :)
    [attachment=3:20r0ecrg]05022011109.jpg[/attachment:20r0ecrg]
    [attachment=2:20r0ecrg]05022011110.jpg[/attachment:20r0ecrg]
    [attachment=1:20r0ecrg]05022011111.jpg[/attachment:20r0ecrg]
    [attachment=0:20r0ecrg]05022011112.jpg[/attachment:20r0ecrg]

05022011109.jpg

05022011110.jpg

05022011111.jpg

05022011112.jpg
  8. Re: COM-PAINT KIT FOR MY LINEA

Mind sharing the cost and the pics of the key-chain & the pen?, Ravi Sir?

EDIT : I came to know the cost from the last pic. My bad.

Let me hope that you'll never get a chance to use the touch-up kit. ::D
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Re: COM-PAINT KIT FOR MY LINEA

Thanks a lot, Klub Class, for your kind wishes. Here is a photograph of the key-chain and pen:
    [attachment=0:1oa3qyeu]05022011113.jpg[/attachment:1oa3qyeu]

05022011113.jpg
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    good you found your shade. vocal white is not available.