1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Nice to read your ownership and travelouges.
    I will also try to write such travelouges myself although I have done many trips but not written the travelouges.
    Like the way you passionately drive and write too :)
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Shahjehan, for kind appreciation.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    today morning i tried this no,seems wrong number......could please update the number sir
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I checked with the Hot Tracks advertisement appeared in the December 2010 issue of Autocar India [page 242]. The same number was given for AK International, Chennai. I suggested you contact Hot Tracks, Bangalore, directly and ask them whether they could ship the item to Chennai? Their Bangalore numbers are: 080-2536 1442/3. Mobile: 0 98451 06938 [Anil Padival]. Sorry for my belated response.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yesterday, I drove in my Linea to Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, Bangalore, to buy 1 litre can of spare Selenia K engine oil for my fabulous Fiat Linea, but ended up buying Linea beige neck rests and windshield cleaning fluid. Selenia K, the petrol engine oil was out of stock, I was told and asked to come on Monday! I paid Rs 580 totally.
    [attachment=0:1tfs8gqm]003.JPG[/attachment:1tfs8gqm]
    [attachment=1:1tfs8gqm]001.JPG[/attachment:1tfs8gqm]

001.JPG

003.JPG
  6. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    are those helpful ?? i mean the neck rests
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I find the neck-rest gives much-needed support to my neck especially during long trips. That's why I bought a pair.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    That neck rest is of funny color, i expected it to be of same material as that of seat. As far as comfort goes, i think it does whats intended off. I have seen the cheaper versions available under 150rs.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    those neck rests really help. i enjoyed them on a friends marina during a long drive. i will be getting mine soon.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yesterday, I successfully installed ecoDrive in my fabulous Fiat Linea. Today, I drove to Kamat Lokaruchi, located at Bangalore - Mysore SH 17, 51 km from my home, and enjoyed sumptuous and delicious buffet breakfast with my family. After returning home, I checked the feedback given by ecoDrive by inserting the USB stick in my laptop. Here is the result. eco Index: 66. FE: 40.2 mpg [17.1 kmpl]. Anyway, another 4 days' trip data are required for more detailed feedback.
    [attachment=0:2xord9t5]ecoDrive.jpg[/attachment:2xord9t5]

ecoDrive.jpg