1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    A nice travelogue Raviji,the car's ground clearance should have been more idealy for our road conditions,but what to do?,do you have any idea of going for T-JET'S tires when it's time for a change??
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    ur a legend Mr. Ravi. I bow down. One trip after another, i would love to be in ur shoes, but driving my Jet .....lol
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Viny. No more quickies for the present! My next trip to Chennai will be in Jan 2011! :)
    Thanks a lot, Bala, for the compliments. I suggest, you visit Veedur Dam ASAP as you are very near to it! There were a lot of visitors on that day. I had never seen earlier so many people visiting the dam. It's an awesome sight to see water gushing out of all the gates. Do you know, one entire song sequence was shot in Veedur Dam gardens in AVM's 1960s Tamil film titled 'Naanum Oru Penn' [later remade in Hindi as 'Main bhi ladki hoon']?

During the second service, I personally inspected the engine guard plate of my Linea. There was no dent, no scratches, no evidence of any damage. It takes care of all the bottom-scraping. I will stick on to the tyres specified for my Linea, when it's time for a change.
    Thank, ansal11, for nice words.
  4. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Nice review about the visit to your village, Is it your home town ? Wonderful pictures of the Dam, especially the water gushing out.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes,Ravi Ji,you are correct about the Veedur Dam,haven't visited it yet inspite of living so close.
    I never knew that a song was picturised in Veedur dam,have been to Saathanur dam and KRSdam when young,they were also good,especially the later.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, NAREN64. Yes, our ancestral lands are there.
    But, now the Veedur Dam gardens are shambles due to nil maintenance.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    LETTER FROM TATA MOTORS

Today, I received a letter from S Sree Raman, General Manager - Customer Service, Passenger Car Business Unit, Tata Motors, seeking our continued patronage and support in the light of Tata Motors dealer network securing the second rank with Fiat branded cars in the coveted JD Power CSI Study 2010. Here is the letter.
    [attachment=0:1prsbtyn]001.JPG[/attachment:1prsbtyn]

001.JPG
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: LETTER FROM TATA MOTORS

Thats a nice one from TATA-FIAT. Letting the customers know. Its time to let the Prospective Customers Know as well. ADVERTISE is the word ::T .
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Great going Ravi. Just read your travelogue. The letter from Tata is a good gesture.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, Kapil, for the compliments.