1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I checked all the oils and fluids today morning after breakfast. My Linea consumed about 500 ml of Selenia K engine oil after 4,400 km. I topped up windshield cleaning fluid too. The coolant level remained at the maximum level and did not require topping up. We will be checking out of Jaswant Bhawan in another coupla hours and driving towards Karni Mata temple famously known as the rat temple at Deshnok, some 30 km from Bikaner en route Mount Abu.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sir,
    I used to have the similar need to topping up by 300-400 ml every 4-6k kms, since I switched to delvac , I haven't seen it dropping but i have rarely driven the car like you.
    1 person likes this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Sat-Chit-ananda. From the next oil replacement, I will try Delvac.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Since you are in Bikaner, I would suggest you to try the sweets and namkeens, Bikaner is famous for sweets like Rajbhogs, Ghewar, Fenni/Finny and for Namkeens like Bhujias, Pyaaz (onion kachori), Dahi/Massala kachori etc.

I dont have the specific details about famous ones, but there are some very famous ones out there, and i am not mistaken there is this famous Kesari Kheer too..

Have mouthfull :)
    And beware of rats in Deshnok, not everyone is comfortable in seeing them around :p
    2 people like this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Viny. My Linea too won't be comfortable in seeing them. So, I parked my Linea far away from the Karni Mata temple at Deshnok and walked there under the scorching sun! ;)

My Linea brought us safely and comfortably at 00:45 am today at RTDC Shikhar, Mount Abu. Today is the last day of our holiday trip. In another few hours, we will start our homeward journey. :)

BikanerToMtAbu.jpg

MID.jpg
    7 people like this.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello sir,
    Today we are leaving to jaisalmer and should be there towards noon.

I don't think our routes will match but I will keep you posted

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
    3 people like this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yeah. I will be checking out by noon and start our drive towards Bangalore.
    2 people like this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    HP, UK & RJ Trip: Final Update

My Linea brought us home safely and comfortably at 7:10 pm today. Yesterday, we left Mount Abu by 1 pm. I took power naps and adequate breaks for food, fuel and rest. My Linea fully co-operated with me throughout this trip. She did not trouble me at all. No puncture; no tyre burst; no breakdowns; no visit to FIAT ASS; my Linea was not stopped anywhere by any cops or RTO. :)

TripDetails.jpg

MID.jpg
    6 people like this.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome back J Ravi sir :)!! Hope you and mam had a great trip!

looking forward to reading your detailed travelogue after you have had the much needed rest!!
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wow. 1755.2 Kms in a stretch? :)

Now, I am eagerly waiting for the Travelogue.
    1 person likes this.